Chapter 55: SuperBowl 1993: Part 1

January 31st 1993
Michael's PoV

I sit on the couch backstage with Kiara and Blue on my knee cuddling with them as a few tears slips down my face.

"Daddy.. are you okay?" Kiara asked looking up at me. I nodded surely "yeah.. I'm just worried about mommy" I say to her softly.
"Mummy is fine" she smiled softly "mummy is strong" Blue said knowingly. I agreed with her.

Beyoncé walks in with her stage outfit on.. I smile up at her softly "you okay?" I question getting up from the sofa, causing my baby girl's arms to unlatch from me.
Beyoncé rolled her eyes "Stop treating like glass Michael, I'm not gonna break" she stated walking over to the wardrobe. She grabbed her black leather boots and pulled them on.
I walked over her and held my arm out for her to hold on so she could lean on me while putting on her thigh high boots.
"It's okay to break" I said softly to her.
She shook her head "I'm not gonna"

I nodded slowly. She stood up and looked herself in the mirror.
"I need to get rid of this fat.." she sighed stroking her stomach.
"There's nothing wrong with you" I frown watching her through the lit up mirror.
She shrugged "I've got some baby fat.."
"That's to be expected" I told her.
She turned to me "I know, Michael" she said blandly walking to the door.
She closed the door behind her, I looked at my daughters "can you just both wait in here.. play with Bills hats" I pointed to the hats in the corner knowing the girls liked dressing up in Bills fancy hats. They nodded excitedly, I quickly went to the door Beyoncé just exited from and looked around for her. I saw her slumped down on the floor against the wall crying.
My heart broke witnessing her hurting.

I slowly walked towards in hopes to not startle her. I crouched down and sat with her. I pulled her into me, she only cried harder knowing it was me.
"We can get through this" I whispered to her as a tear landed on my cheek.

"I'm so heartbroken Michael, why is it always me?? It just makes me feel like- like I'm not f-fit to be a mother!" She cried into my chest, I held her tighter and cuddled her "You're a perfect mother, maybe the baby just wasn't ready to come into this life yet. Maybe this was a message from god, that we aren't ready as people yet to take on the role of another baby" I said bravely "maybe god knew this wasn't good for us- we aren't together. We are broken up and moving on with our lives-"

"It wouldn't of made a difference Michael!" She stressed pushing herself out of our hug "we manage with Kiara and Blue. We could of managed with this baby!!" She wiped her tears away violently "you don't understand what I'm going through physically and mentally..." she shook her head "I know baby- but I still feel the pain too"

"Now I know why you've never truly wanted me.." she cried harder "all I do is murder your offspring, Kiara and Blue were lucky.. I'm surprised my body didn't murder them too!!" She got up and walked off to the makeup room.

"Beyoncé! Don't- Beyoncé!?" I called after her. She slammed the door behind her. She's probably off to calm down and get her makeup done as there is only 2 hours left until she enters the stage ready to preform.

Beyoncé's PoV