Chapter 83

Thursday 7th September 1995
Beyoncé's PoV

"And the Michael Jackson video Vanguard goes too... BEYONCÉ" the host announces happily, I smile getting up. My mum and dad praise me by rubbing my arm as I cuddle Jay.
"How ironic aye??" My father says as I bend over my seat to the row behind me where my mum and dad are sat to give my dad a hug. I giggle hugging him as he rubs my back "I'm proud of you baby girl"

 I giggle hugging him as he rubs my back "I'm proud of you baby girl"

As I collect the award from the host I kiss his cheek as he kisses mine "thank you" I say to him

I turn to the microphone stand and smile breathing shakily "thank you so much!! I never would of thought I'd of received an award in my ex's name but hey," I raise the award up laughing "I ain't complaining" I wink to the crowd and everyone laughs.
"I'd like to thank my family and friends for always supporting me no matter what... I'd like to thank Quincy Jones for being the best producer I've probably ever worked with. I'd like to thank my dad for being the best manager of me when I was younger, you kept me in check and I'm thankful" I nod over to my dad and he blows a kiss at me "and my momma.. thank you sooo much for being the best mother in the world! I love youuu" I nod "thank you to all the fans who sadly couldn't attend tonight, you're all in my heart. I love you"
I wave to everyone as I leave the stage and head back to my seat.

"The nominees for the best dance video are... Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson 'scream', Beyoncé 'single ladies'..." and he carried on reading the nominees
"And the winner of the best dance video is... 'scream' MICHAEL JACKSON AND JANET JACKSON!!!"