Chapter 68

DISCLAIMER:
I know that these Shakira songs are not Beyoncé's but for the pure entertainment of this story... they are Beyoncé's.

Beyoncé's pov              20th September 1993

"I love them all" Michael smiled widely listening to a few songs I've recorded this month and the end of last month. I am in Asia with him... as he is performing here, he performed last night in Asia. Today is a free day. Then tomorrow is another performance in Asia.
He's been back on tour since the end of August, he loves it. He loves seeing his fans as they mean the world to him.

"When you fall get up oh oh. And if you fall get up ay ay.
Tsamina mina zangalewa
'Cause this is Africa
Tsamina mina eh eh
Waka waka eh eh
Tsamina mina zangalewa
This time for Africa"

"There's a very foreign vibe to it... I like it" Michael's eyes light up
"It's Spanish and African.." I smile up at him
"What about the others??" Michael questioned on about my other songs 'hips don't lie' and 'whenever, wherever'

"Same again.. more Spanish though" I sighed sitting on the sofa.
"They're beautiful.. all three are gonna be hits" he smiled warmly sitting next to me as my songs loops in the background of us talking.
"What are you gonna do with them??" He wondered raising a brow "you can't exactly put them on this album with Jay"

"I was thinking of bringing out a Deluxe album of 'The Gift' you know my African album... and these three songs will go on the Deluxe version of that as they're African/ Spanish"

"Sounds great" he smiled softly then looked down at his lap

"What's up?" I asked him watching him carefully.

"I— I'm just fed up with everything. All this stuff with the allegations. I'm just fed up.. I want it all to go away" he rubbed his face.

"You inspired Waka Waka you know??" I smiled at Michael, he looked at me with soft eyes "I did?? Your Spanish/African song??"
I nodded smiling.
"Really?" He questioned me "yeah.. if you read the lyrics it's all about having faith you know?? Something you need to have right now, how to rise above something and become better.. never forget who you are Michael"

"Who i am?" He questioned like a child
"Yes, who you are" I nodded
"Michael Jackson?" He questioned sounding confused. I smiled at him "yes Michael.. Michael Joseph Jackson. The strongest man I know. You inspire me so much, and I adore you" I smiled
"Don't!" He laughed smiling softly with his eyes watering "you'll make me cry"
I raised a brow at him "it's okay to cry sometimes, Michael"
He shook his head "I've cried too much recently, I just need to be strong. The girls are always questioning me why I'm so sad, so upset, why I'm crying. And it hurts me to know that they see my pain"
"They adore you.. they don't wanna see you upset or mad" I rubbed his arm.

He sighed and laid on me "I just don't wanna hurt them, I wanna prove my innocence. They'd never talk to me again if they knew what I have been accused of"

"Accused Michael, accused. Doesn't mean you've done it. No one believes it except the media and the haters. You still have millions of fans and you have your family and friends"

"If I'm being honest" he sighed looking sad "I don't know who I can trust anymore"
I pout feeling bad for Michael "I get that, I understand" I say feeling so sad that he can't trust no one anymore.