Chapter 36

19th March 1990
Michael's PoV

"Everyone! Gather 'round" I order
"Come on, hurry" I chuckle at Ka'liyah running along.
She rolls her eyes sarcastically "okay uncle Michael"

Beyoncé's PoV

"We would like to make a special announcement..we've only ever been going for this day to come again, and if finally has. We're so happy and greatful" Michael speaks among his family and mine as everyone goes quiet. Michael looks at me and smiles "Would you like to tell them baby?" He coos at me with a beautiful smile, he wraps his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. He kisses my lips softly making me blush from embarrassment.
"I'm pregnant!!" I say happily to our family. Everyone starts screaming with excitement, jumping up and down and hugging everyone.
"But there's more!! There more!" Michael insists making everyone quiet down
"We're having twins!! A beautiful baby girl and boy!!" Michael says excitedly as he strokes my bump. Everyone starts screaming again.
My parents and Michael's parents make their way to me with huge smiles on their faces.
"We're so happy for you both!" Kathrine hugs me tightly "thank you" I hug her back just as tight.
"I can't believe my baby is having a baby" my dads shakes his head with tears in his eyes "I've been pregnant before daddy" I chuckle softly and hug him
"I know, it's just you're my little girl and you're growing up to be the women I only wished to bring up. You're 100X the woman I wanted to bring up!"
I blush "daddy! Stop"
"There's only one more thing now.." my mum coos softly and she backs away with my dad. I frown.. what does she mean? I turn to Kathrine and Joseph and they are backing away too. 'I just can't stop loving you' starts to play softly through the speakers. I look for Michael and notice he's on one knee in front of me. I gasp loudly and slap my hand over my mouth. My vision gets blurry as I look at Michael kneeled on the floor.

He smiles softly as a tear falls down his face..

"Beyoncé, I know I've not been the best to you in the past; we've been through so much together I'm surprised you're still holding onto me, like I am you. I'm deeply in love with you, I think that's pretty obvious. The way you just light up my life and my day when I see your face still makes me feel like a 17 year old boy.
Sheesh, do you remember that? I used to be so nervous around you, I always knew you was way too good for me. Joseph even told me 'boy, she's way too good for you.. you've got your standards too high, she wouldn't look twice at you' and every now and again I look back on that moment when I saw you step out of that moving van and i go over what Joseph said to me. It makes me smile knowing the one thing I've ever truly wanted, I actually got. We've seen each other grow in the most beautiful ways.. you blessed me with the most beautiful creature a man could ask for. A beautiful god sent daughter, Sarabi... and now, you're blessing me with two other gifts from god. I can only kneel here and say how thankful I am that you walked into my life when you did. This might not be the proposal you had in mind.. I promise you I will sort something a lot better out, but I felt it was only appropriate to ask for your hand in marriage today when we told our loved ones about the twins.. I'm proposing to you today because not only am I gonna be marrying you and being fully dedicated to you: I'm gonna be fully dedicated to our children. Nothing will come before you three. I love you Beyoncé and I will always love you, for forever more.. I'll never stop loving you" He wipes a tear away then sighs deeply

"I guess what I'm saying is.. Beyoncé, will you do me the honour in taking my hand in marriage? For better and for worse?" He questions and takes the engagement box out of his slacks pocket making me cry even harder. I look up to the sky and only hope my daughter is watching down on this beautiful moment. I hear the box open so I look back down "Beyoncé, I love you.. I need you" He whispers as he cries "please marry me and make me the happiest man alive"

"Yes, Michael" I nod hysterically wiping my eyes "I'll marry you"

He smiles widely and jumps up wiping mine and his tears. He slips the beautiful ring onto my finger and kisses me passionately "I love you so damn much!!"

"I love you too, Michael Joseph Jackson"