Chapter 40

Beyoncé's PoV
   28th June 1992

I watch my two little girls running around with Janet and Rebbie happily "I'm gonna getchya!" Janet stated chasing after Blue and Kiara. They both squealed with excitement and tries running as fast they could. Kiara fell over but before she could touch the ground Janet sweeper her up and kissed her cheek "auntie Jan to the rescue!" Janet squealed like a child.
"Mother do you mind telling Jan to shut the hell up? I'm trying to take a nap and all I'm hearing in her voice.. it's so irritating" Randy grunts walking into the kitchen, sitting on the chair and sighing. I turn and look at him pursing my lips from giggling, he looked up at me and frowned "shut up, you"
I faked a gasp "the disrespect!!" I hold my chest in fake hurt making randy giggle.
Katherine tunes around and argued with me sternly "Randy! Apologise to her now!" Katherine pointed at me
He gasped and threw his arms up in the air "but mum-"

"No buts! Apologise" she ordered sternly. I hold my laugh in, crossing my arms waiting for the apology I deserve so badly.
A smirk plays on my lips as he shakes his head at me in distraught.

"You two argue like two goddamn siblings" LaToya walked in shaking her head. Randy snapped his head towards her "you can shut it too!" He warned violently.
"Someone's got their period" I smile nastily, he looks at me with squinted eyes "and I thought we were mates" he mumbled, stood up and walked out following LaToya into the garden. I just chuckle at his childish ways. I sit in the seat that Randy was just recently in "heard from Michael lately?" Katherine asks me.
I shake my head and frown.

It's been exactly a week since he's been in touch with me. I tried calling, but there's no answer.

"No" I mumble softly
She turns and frowns "he told me that he was on the phone with you last night.."
I laugh awkwardly "nah, he wasn't.. when did he say this?"
She looked at me, by the face she was pulling I knew she was confused "well he told me this morning. He rings me every morning and night. Before he goes to sleep and after he wakes up" she announced.

I look down "oh..." I reply not knowing what to say.
"He sounds really distant, I think he's missing you.." she says softly, sitting next to me.
I sigh heavily and look up at her "if he missed me, he'd call me" I make known.

She shakes her head frowning "hasn't he even been in touch with the girls?"

I look up at her "you mean Blue?"
She looks at me confused, she tilts her head to the side "what do you mean?"

"Kiara was heartbroken the night he left, she claimed that all he wanted to do when packing his bags was sit on the floor and hug Blue. Apparently all he wanted to do was just be with Blue. Kiara claims Michael doesn't love her anymore. And when I told her everyone in this family loves her and Blue more than anything in this world—" I start crying shaking my head as tears fall. Katherine shushes me in order to not distract the girls outside and make them worry "she got up and said 'I'm not Blue' that's how she feels with her own father. It breaks my heart. The day after Michael rang me and I told him the business. He seemed heartbroken. I told him that if he doesn't book his ideas up..that he will lose Kiara forever, then I put the phone down to let that idea ponder with him"

"Oh no? My poor baby" Katherine sighed shaking her head watching Randy pick Kiara up and nuzzle her close to his body "WANDY NOOOOO" she squealed making me laugh my head off. Mainly at the fact she can't say Randy!

"That girl has a right gob on her" Jermaine grumbled walking into the kitchen grabbing a banana casually, making me chuckle "done be such a joy killer, she's having fun with her favourite uncle" Kathrine pointed outside to Randy and Kiara.
He looked outside lazily, then looked at me "I'm her favourite.. right?" He asked unsurely. I shrugged "eh, she does have a soft spot for Randy"