Chapter 37: babies

Beyoncé's PoV
  7 months later: October 3rd 1990

"Kiara please, just drink your bottle" I say frustratedly... I put the tip of the bottle to her mouth and she closes it tightly.
I squeeze my eyes shut in surrender.
Michael walks in with Blue giggling "you're so pretty" he coos at her making me smile widely.

No I didn't have a boy and a girl. I had two twin girls. One called Kiara Beyoncé Katherine Jackson.

And the other called Blue - Ivy Beyoncé Jackson

They was born a month early

They was born a month early.. they was born in November.. November 2nd.. so they're just over a month old now.

Blue clings onto Michael's shirt making him smile "I'm not leaving again, you don't have to worry" he giggles at her making her laugh out loud.. her laugh is so contagious.. so is Kiara's.
Michael looks at me and smiles widely "I love you, Beyoncé"
I blush "I love you too"
He comes and sits next to me putting Blue on the floor, he wraps his arm around me and leans forward kissing Kiara's nose making her giggle and throw her arms everywhere.
I put Kiara down on the floor with her sister and they play together with each other's toys. I smile down at them. My life is so perfect now, I wouldn't turn back time.
"Janet is on her way to pick our girls up" he kisses my cheek quickly and gets up "I don't know if I want them to leave" I announce before he can leave the room "they'll be fine with Dunk, they love their auntie Jan, done you girls?" He asks looking at them. They squeal in excitement making Michael burst out laughing.
He walks out after he blows a quick kiss at me.
Kiara and Blue stare at the door watching him leave the bedroom. Blue starts whimpering making me shake my head smiling softly "aww baby did he leave his princess all alone?" I ask picking her up squishing her cheeks gently making her giggle again.

"I'm here!" I hear Janet shout through the house, then the door slam. The girls jump and look at me as if to say 'what was that mummy?'
I smirk at them and pick them both up "shall we see auntie Jan?" I coo making Kiara's eyes light up. Kiara adores Janet.. Blue?? Well she isn't so bothered about Janet, she adores Kathrine though. Blue is a difficult baby, if she could choose.. Michael would be the only person in her life.

I head downstairs with both of them on each one of my hips. Michael and Janet are in the kitchen talking.. they quickly stop and flash a smile at me. I furrow my eyebrows then smile when Janet rushes over and grabs Kiara from me "babiesssss!! I missed you both so much!" She kisses Kiara all over her face making me chuckle. I look down at Blue who is playing with my necklace and smiling at the photo of Michael, her, Kiara and I the other week in the garden, I had a small photo printed off and put inside of my necklaces.
"Right" Janet smiles then kisses Blue's head. She picks up a bag and Michale picks up the other two. "I'll be leaving now" she announces making me chuckle. I follow Janet and Michael our to Janet's car. We get the girls buckled up in their car seats, i lean in the car and kiss them both. As I'm reaching over Kiara to kiss Blue. I feel Michael stand behind me with his erect dick poking my ass. I chuckle and kiss Blue's head "bye babies" I coo stepping back into Michael making him moan, I stand up and let him have access to the girls so he can say bye.
"See you tomorrow Janet, look after my girls!" I say sternly, joking around making her giggle. She pulls me into a hug "I will" she says in a duh tone.
She then whispers in my ear "also, release some of Michael's stress, the album is annoying him. He needs you"
I pull from the hug and nod slowly, unsurely. I feel like he's been hiding stuff from me lately. I'm not sure what, but I swear he is!
"Bye" I say to Janet deciding not to comment on her order.
I walk off into the house and go into my dance studio. I turn on the playlist I've created of my songs that I'm going to be singing at the Super Bowl when I finally do the performance they asked me to do. I want it to be perfect. I've been slowly getting back to my fitness routine. So that's going to the gym and dancing. But I'm not over doing it at all. I don't wanna make myself weak, I'm still recovering from having twins.

"Kelly, can you handle this? Michelle, can you handle this? Beyoncé, can you handle this? I don't think they can handle this!" My voice spills from the speakers, I dance around the studio in front of the mirrors. I can see Michael enter the studio but I continue to dance ignoring him. I walk over to the computer and put on another song.

"Baby boy you stay on my mind, fulfil my fantasy, I think about you all the time. I see you in my dreams. Baby boy, not a day goes by without my fantasy" my voice blares through the speakers loudly.

"What you doing?" I hear him near enough shout, but I carry on ignoring him.
I carry on dancing to the remixed version of all my songs. I see him walk out and slam the studio door shut.

4 hours later:
I walk out of the dance studio gasping for air, Jesus. I really worked myself out within 4 hours. I head over to the kitchen but hear Michael on the phone "I know, damn" he says annoyed
"Yes I'll come see you, I told you to stop calling me. I call you, remember?"
I frown.. who is he talking to?
I walk into the kitchen to grab his attention and shock him "I'm- gonna go. Yes I know. Bye" he says quickly and ends the call. He gets up and walks over to me he tries to wrap his arms around me but I move "baby, you okay?"
"Yeah just tired" I mumble drinking on my water.
"Why don't you go get some rest, you was in there for quite a bit. I need to pop out anyways" he smiles stroking my brushed out Afro hair.
I squint my eyes at him and move my head making him look at me worried "what's-"

"Where you going?" I ask quickly
"The- um- studio why?" He stutters out.
I raise a brow and nod "you have a studio here.."
"Ted Riley is not here though is he" he raises a brow at me stepping away from me so he can see my whole face, not just my eyes
I shrug "get him down here, he won't be disturbing the girls cause they're out"

He pauses, goes to speak then pauses again. He finally forms a sentence together "but I already sorted it out, this session is at the studio" he shrugs then walks out of me. Not even saying 'bye' 'love you' or saying what time he'll be back.

That guy is strange.