Chapter 39

Michael's PoV
               21st June 1992
I didn't get to call my fiancé and kids last night so I'm doing it today. I'm excited to talk to them, I'm a little upset that Kiara didn't come out and say the last good bye. I don't know what's up with her.
I start frowning and running my hands through my hair.
I sit down on the side of the stage drinking my water, we are having a rehearsal break. Everything's going good so far, I'm excited for the tour. But I'm just as excited even more excited to get home to my girls.
"Mikey" I hear from behind me, I continue drinking my water and turn around.
Tatiana.
"Hey Tati" I smile softly turning around on the stage to face her.
She walks up to me and sits next to me "What you doing on here alone?" She asks softly looking in my eyes. I look away quickly, god knows how attractive this woman is. And I have a family now. I aren't who I used to be.
"I told everyone to take a 30 minute break, everyone's been working so hard" I smile thinking of my team
"How come you was late to rehearsals?" I question her making her chuckle and scratch her head "yeah about that; I woke up late" she pulls a face "sorry"
I shrug "it's fine don't worry, we didn't do anything major anyways"
"Does Beyoncé know I'm your girl?" She asks seductively. I frown "she doesn't know you're working with the team, no" i reply quickly.
"She'll find out sooner or later by the media, or if LaToya let's it slip" Tatiana replies kicking her legs over the side of the stage.
"She'll be fine about it, she's not worried" I shrug and drink a bit of my drink. My eyes widen when she starts stroking my leg seductively. I clear my throat.
Tatiana leans in close to my face as she bites her lip "she should be worried"
I push her hand away and stand "Tati, I'm a married man, I have children. I'm not who I was before I got engaged or before my two girls came along"

She purrs looking at me seductively as she strokes her thighs "you wanted babies with me Mikey"
I clear my throat once again "I've always wanted children with Beyoncé. She's my rock" I make known
"I could be your rock for this tour, you know that? She's not here to give you what you need.. but I am"

I frown at her like she's insane "Tati, I love her. I'm not cheating on her with you. No way" I say walking off. I go to my dressing room, walk in and slam the door behind me.
That damn woman drives me man. I look down at my bulge in my pants, fuck... have I really still got the hots for her?
I tighten my eyes as I rub them. This can't be happening.  I Knew this was a bad idea, I knew getting her to be apart of the tour would be a bad idea!

I sit on the sofa in my dressing room and unzip my slacks taking out my manhood. I stroke the tip of my dick slowly making me moan, I then grab a hold of my shaft and increase my hand movements making me pant. Suddenly, the door opens and Tatiana walks in. I quickly put my dick away as she stands there smirking at me "you don't have to hide from me"
"Tatiana" I warn weakly.
She sexily walks over to me and straddles my lap "Tatiana I-"
"Shh" She moans as she grinds on my member through my slacks.

Beyoncé's PoV
                      6pm
The phone starts ringing "girls try not to squeal so much" I chuckle shouting to the girls who are chasing each other in the living room.
"Yes mommy!" Kiara shouts back.
I answer the phone "hello, Knowles and Jackson residence. Beyoncé speaking" I say professionally into the phone.
"Baby, it's me" I head Michael say.
"Michael, Hey. How are you?" I ask walking into the kitchen with my phone.
"I'm good" he replies shortly
"I love you, you know that?" He adds quickly making me chuckle "I know" I reply.
He starts sniffling on the other end of the phone "what's up Michael?" I frown
He croaks "I just miss you and the girls"
I smile at him, he's so cute "we miss you too" I then frown knowing how Kiara feels.
"That reminds me..." I mumble sitting at the kitchen table.
"What?" He asks impatiently.
I sighed and decided to just tell him, I play with some pieces of paper on the table and prepare myself for him to be heartbroken "I talked to Kiara when you left yesterday, she didn't come and say bye because she believes you don't love her"

He stays silent for a minute "she thinks I don't love her?" He gasps
I nod "yes Michael, she's heartbroken. I told her how much you love and adore her. Do you wanna know what she said when she walked out on me 'I'm not Blue' she's heartbroken Mike"

He gasps "she- she said w-what?"
I sigh and repeat myself " 'I'm not Blue' "
He asks getting upset "what's blue got to do with anything?"
I frown at him, is he serious "you love her more" I stated surely.
He snaps "I do not. I love both of my daughters the same. They're the most important thing to me. They mean more to me than life itself"
I widen my eyes at the aggression in his voice, I then shrug "I'm telling you how she feels Michael. You're always spoiling Blue. Getting her things, playing with her, watching films with her and reading her stories.. Kiara doesn't get that attention from you. She pines for Janet and I. It's like she feels she doesn't have a dad"

"Put her on the phone" he orders completely ignoring what I said.
"Kiara?" I shout "baby? Come in the kitchen, mommy wants to talk to you" I shout.
She comes running in smiling. She sits at the table and puts one hand on top of the other waiting for me to talk. I smile at her widely. I hand her the phone "daddy wants you"
Her smile drops "I w-want to pway wiv Blue" she stutters
"Talk to him" I say again and give her the phone.
"Kiara?" I hear him whimper
She looks at me with sad eyes "yes?" She asks. No 'yes daddy' like she used to.
"I miss you girl, when I get home we can watch that film you like how about that? And we can go shopping" he says making me and her frown. He's really just gonna buy her over? Nah that's so wrong.
"I'm not Blue" Kiara says confused "I don't like stuff like dat" she mumbles
"Bye" she says into the phone and hands me it.

My heart breaks as I see her walk out of the kitchen and head upstairs to her bedroom. I put the phone to my ear and I hear Michael sniffle, he's crying.
"Michael?"
He cries harder "she hates me"
I sigh "she doesn't hate you.." I shake my head "but you are loosing her love.. you're loosing your daughter Michael" I add sadly. I end the call as tears fall from my eyes. His own daughter doesn't feel accepted by him.