Chapter 19

4th January 1983: 1pm.

With no contact with Michael—who stresses me out even more— I managed to switch up my rap a little. Record my part and send it off to OffSet's producer, offset is a rapper who I'll be working with. Michael hasn't stopped calling me or Quincy. I ordered Quincy to not answer his calls but he adores Michael so he has been answering the calls. All of them are a mixture of 'tell her I'm sorry' 'put her on the phone Quincy, now!' 'I need to talk to her Quincy, she can't just ignore me' 'I need her, tell her I'm sorry please' and more shit like that.

"We're here!" My driver beams happily as we pull up outside of the dance studio. I smile at him warmly "thank you frank!"
I look at the body guards waiting for me outside the door, shielding the door from paparazzi. Here goes nothing. I swear if the paps get on the wrong side of me imma kick the fuck off.
I knock on the window letting Tommy and Richie know I'm ready to go into the dance studio. Tommy opens the door and I step out, Tommy grabs my right left arm and closes the door..Richie soon grabs my left arm—the both put their spare arm out in front of me shielding me from the fans and the paparazzi.
"Beyoncé!! We love you!" My fans scream. I blow them a kiss and smile "I love you too" the paparazzi don't hold back on taking photos of me smiling and interacting with my fans. Me and my two body guards make our way through the crowd and that's when the questions start been hurled to me.

'Beyoncé are you and jay-z still friends?!'
'Are you and Michael a item?'
'Are you and offset dating?'
'Is there a possible duet with you and offset?'
'Where is Michael? Why isn't Michael here with you'
Enough of Michael. I roll my eyes, thankfully no one sees it because I have sun glasses on.

'Are you excited to perform at the 25th annual Grammy awards later this month, is that why you're at the dance studio'
Ahhh finally a normal ass question. I turn to the guy who asked it and smile "I'm very excited, you aren't excepting what's gonna be coming" the paps and the fans go wild. When I reach the dance studio doors. A assistant opens them, Richie and Tommy push me in dusting their hands like I'm trash. I give them a playful warning look making them chuckle.

I go down to my dance room and are offset is already their with his security.
He walks over to me and smiles holding out his hand "hi Beyoncé, it's a pleasure to finally meet you! I'm Kiari Kendrell Cephus. But people just call me offset" he smiles as my hand shakes his.
"Nice to meet you offset, I'm happy to be working with you!" I politely reply
"It's a honour to work with you!" He exclaims making me smile more. I swear I feel like I'm blushing.

I put my drive stick into the dance studio computer and press play on my rap.
I turn to OffSet and he's already sat on the chair with a grin on his face. I can tell he's thoroughly enjoying this already... and he hasn't even had the lap dance yet.
Richie must of noticed the look on Offsets face and he frowns "no funny business. Mr Jackson told me to warn you seem as though he was invited" Richie sternly points at offset who holds his hands up in defence while a smirk plays on his lips "can't make any promises" he says smugly, while checking me out.
I look over at Richie and frown "well 'mr Jackson' is not here and doesn't have the right to boss anyone around" I reply smugly making offset chuckle
Richie shrugs "I'm just passing on the message, B" He then gets his phone out and starts messaging someone...Michael.

I throw my leg over offset and straddle him. But my skirt is restricting me from being able to move properly because it's tight around my ass and thighs. I guess I'm gonna have to strip. I get off of offset and he frowns. I start undoing my belt and unzipping my skirt.
"Miss I don't think you should—" Tommy begins trying to stop me from taking my skirt off. I hear him sigh in defeat when I drop my skirt to the ground. The body guards turn around out of respect.

 The body guards turn around out of respect

Offset stares at me with lustful eyes. I look back at the body guards and they're still turned around with their backs facing me.
"Boys" I giggle "you can look" I confirm shaking my head. I straddle offsets lap again, I order tommy to press restart on my rap verse.
When it starts I start giving offset a lap dance while lip syncing to the lyrics, his hands travel up and down my thighs. He is soon to rub his hands over my ass to my waist and hips and rubbing them too. I start twerking on his lap and he moans at my ass slapping against his man hood. I climb off of him and spread his legs like I did with Michael yesterday. I sway my hips side to side and squat down with my back facing offset as I rub along his thighs holding on to his knees.

"So fuck being tame, I'd rather be wild
Bitches is Brandy, they wanna be down
Soon as these bitches got something to sell
They say my name, say my name, Destiny Child" I finish up rapping then look at the door because I sense someone else in the room.
I make eye contact with the person stood at the door.

Michael.

I gulp as I see him fighting back tears. Oh fuck!

"Michael, I-" I begin but he starts shaking his head
"I have to do this Michael" I whisper walking up to him. He looks me up and down looking at my outfit as he fights back more tears. A tear reaped the grasp of his eyelids and slides gentle down his cheek making my heartbreak.
"Michael you know I love you, it's just for a show. It means nothing!" I walk closer to him
He looks me in the eyes and sniffles "Why was his hands all over you" He croaks looking heartbroken
"It's what happens when you give someone a lap dance" I explain softly he shakes his head not understanding what I'm saying.

I go to reach out for his hand but he recoils staring at my hands. He then looks back up at my face, he looks heartbroken, hurt like he's been terrorised or something. "You're my girl..no one should be touching you e-except me"

"Mr Jackson?" OffSet calls, walking over to us slowly. Michael's eyes flicker to him then back at me. All I see is hate in his eyes. My eyes tear up seeing him so hurt.
"I swear down mr Jackson that this is just plainly business, there's no feelings or anything. She's your girl" he consoles Michael, michael nods slowly.
"Nice to meet you mr Jackson, you have a beautiful girlfriend—she's lovely" offset holds his hand out to Michael.
Michael shakes his hand slowly he's weary of offset.. "I know she is I'm happy to call her mine— nice to meet you also offset" Michael nods. I look at him but he doesn't look at me. I frown.
"Offset, what about if we go get some drinks" Richie questions walking over with tommy and offset's security.
Offset gets the hint and nods "Sure"

They all leave, now it's just me and Michael. Michael sighs heavily and looks at me. "I'm so sorry baby" I rub my forehead trying to relive my headache.
Michael nods coming closer to me "I understand, it's business right?" He confirms, somewhat sarcastically.
"Yes" i nod with a small reassuring smile.
"You look amazing...are you wearing that for the award show?" Michael questions looking me up and down
I shake my head "no, I've got a leather outfit..when we go home I can try it on for you or you like?? See if you like it?" I smile slowly
He nods agreeing with me "I'd like that"

"Great" I smile

He hugs me tight. I pull from the hug and kiss him softly but passionately. He moans when I slip my tongue in his mouth, his hands grab my ass making me jump and wrap my legs around him.
He pulls away from the kiss and pushes me up against the wall "you're so goddamn sexy" he moans kissing my neck.

Truth is,
Michael can never stay mad at me for too long!