Chapter 52

Beyoncé's PoV
January 13th 1993

Beyoncé's PoVJanuary 13th 1993

(What Beyoncé is wearing for the award ceremony)

"The nominees for 'Woman Of The Year' are..." the Woman spoke softly and read from her card "Janet Jackson... Madonna... Mariah Carey... Diana Ross... Gwen Stefani...Beyoncé... Shakira and Celine Dion" the Woman said taking pauses so she could let the crowd scream for all the nominees.

"And the woman of the year is...." the guy next to her says teasingly, everyone starts screaming when my name is called out after a pause.
The camera automatically pans to me as I smile widely while standing up. I head over to the stage carefully as I strut with my black heels on.
When I get to the stand I grab the award from the guy. As I hug and kiss the woman and man, as they congratulate me.
I step in front of the stand and giggle as everyone continues to scream for me.

As the screaming dies down, I speak up, proudly "thank you.. thank you so much! Woman of the year? I'd never thought I'd achieve such a mind blowing award.. I've always wanted this award, so thanks to my fans- I have. Without my fans I'd be nowhere, I'd literally be a nobody" I chuckle. I look over to my parents who are on the same row as Michael but on the other side "I'd like to thank my mum and dad for making me fight for this life style.. they're my world. As you can probably tell, they influence my music a lot and do get mentioned in my art.."

I look over at my daughters who are looking at me with adoration "I'd also like to thank my baby girls.. the girls who made me the woman I am today, the reason I am winning this award. They mean the world to me.." I smile softly as a tear slips down my face
I chuckle and hold my award up "I don't wanna make this speech any longer. So I'd just like to thank everyone again, and wish you all a good night. THANK UUU!" I bow to the audience and walk off heading back to my seat.

I walk past Michael, he quickly stands up "congratulations.." he smiles softly. I smile back at him "thank you" I gave him a polite nod and continue walking.

"THE NOMINEES FOR ARTIST OF THE YEAR ARE..."

"THE NOMINEES FOR THE QUICKEST SELLING ALBUM ARE..." (I am Yoncé.. FIERCE won)