Chapter 65

"Michael Jackson king of pop dead"

"Wacko Jacko dead at 50"

"King of pop suffers from cardiac arrest"

"Michael joe Jackson dead"

"Jackson dead at 50"

"1 MONTH after Jackson's death and Beyoncé still hasn't spoken about it"

Tonight is my first show since Michael's passing. It's a whole tribute show. Singing songs I once wrote for him, in honour of him years ago. I'll also be singing many songs of his too.

I spent so long over this past month putting videos and photos of him in a massive collage that I can play on the huge screen behind me at the show to honour him even more.

"Are you ready?" Jermaine asked me softly walking into my dressing room.
I shook my head and bursted our crying "I'm not really to say bye to him, I wasn't last month. And I aren't today"

"Mummyyyyyyy" my children ran in.
"Hey baby" I coo at Prince
"You okay mom?" Blue and Kiara asked in sync. I look up at my beautiful 19 year old daughters.. yes they've grown so big. They're so gorgeous too. They have Michael's smile and teeth.

I smile at them and nod "we miss him too mom" Blue sighed with her lip trembling "were here supporting you, if you need us on stage with you... you just need to signal us like we said" she added softly

"I know" I smile softly

"Jay is here" Jackie walked in my dressing room.

"Thank you" I smiled up at everyone "I love you all so much"

"Mummy why isn't daddy here?" Prince softly spoke looking up at me sad eyes. I looked at my four year old son and sighed "daddy's not here anymore remember prince.. he's up in heaven. He's here in our hearts though"

Prince was born on 6th January 2005.

I bet you're probably thinking... where are all these children coming from? Well, I'll tell you.

So we obviously have Blue and Kiara who are 19 years old.

I have Sienna who is 15 years old. Sienna was born on the 31st October 1994, I got pregnant in February of 1994.

Over all I have four children.

Obviously I was married to Jay in 1993, we stayed married until 1994 up until I had Sienna. Charles, my dick of a manager, said it was best to divorce as I had a child with Michael. Michael 'married' Lisa but we was still having an affair even though he was married to Lisa Presley.

"Come on, you're up" Randy nudged me softly.
I smiled at him and nodded "Come here," he sighed once he saw my tears streaming down my face.
"Don't cry, he wouldn't want you to cry. He fucking adored you, and when I say that I mean he full on worshiped this very ground you walk on. He'd of done anything and everything for you. And he did. You know he loved you, Bey" Randy kissed my forehead.

He pointed to around the area where the stage was "now go on that stage and tell everyone what the Jacksons are about. Show them how much we loved mike. Show them that YOU ARE MRS JACKSON"

Ahhh yes, Michael and I secretly married in 1995, but said we married in '1996' my life is a mess right? Always has been!