Chapter 73

Beyoncé's PoV
1st December 1993

The last day of filming!!! Whoop!!
I'm not saying that I don't love my job, because I do. And making music videos are my highlights of this job. But mannn it's tiring, your sleeping patten gets messed up as you go to bed and wake up at extreme times in the morning.

It's now 3am, sadly, I had to drag Kiara and Blue with me to the set as there is no one at home to take care of them. So they're here with jay and I in the trailer with a on set child minder. She's called Yolanda and she's amazing, she's actually a friend of the Jackson family as well as mine. She's a oldish woman.
But that doesn't matter, Michael is coming down to the set to pick them up. He should be arriving any minute.
He tried calling me last night, only twice.. he got the message that I did not wanna speak to him at all.

"Beyoncé, Michael is here for the girls" Jay informs me, I turn around to reply.. but Michael is stood with him. With bloodshot eyes. I laugh and shake my head. On the drugs again. Overdosing on them, again. Killing himself, again. Slowly, but surely.
"They're in the trailer" I break my silence by nodding and pointing over to my trailer.
"Can we talk first?" He asks politely, I sighed. Do I give in? He looks so tired, so sad.
I breathe in shakily, I can't give in.
"You came to get the girls"

"I also came to talk to you, but it's evidently obvious you don't want to talk to me. So I'll get the girls and be on my way" he said sadly as he turned around to walk to my trailer "You look great by the way" he smiled softly and walked off.
How does he do it?? Makes me want to strangle him but love him up at the same time.

I watch him walk to my trailer open the door and get ran at by our baby girls making me smile. He hugs them both so tightly and kisses their cheeks.
I smile watching their interaction, they're such daddies girls. It's adorable.

He picks them both up and places either one of them on either one of his hips.
They cuddle into him and close their eyes drifting off to sleep.
He comes out of the trailer fully and walks towards me.
"Say bye to mummy, girls" he says softly.
I kiss their heads "I love you girls, be good for daddy, I'll see you later on tonight" I kiss them again.

I say my final goodbyes and they walk out. Michael doesn't bother saying bye to me. And I don't bother saying it to him.