Chapter 20

23rd February 1983 10am
Beyoncé's PoV

After many hours of rehearsals over long periods of days. Me and offset finally figured how we want the show to be. So offset will be on stage before me singing his part of our song. Then he'll go and sit on the chair where I'll give him a lap dance, the dancers dance in front of him so they don't see me coming up on the stage lift behind them. I'll give him his lap dance, after the lap dance he'll walk off the stage and the dancers disappear too. Then it's my solo part...I'll sing my rap in 'mood 4 Eva.' Then I'll sing a bit of the beginning of 'Already' then Janet will appear and we'll sing brown skin girl. So I'm very excited. I've got a lil something planned for Michael, no one knows except me and Janet because I told her. When I start singing my rap in mood 4 Eva I'm gonna walk down the stairs and go to him, he'll be on front row sat next to his brothers. Then I'll give him his own personal lap dance, he'll love it. That lap dance will last until I finish my rap in 'mood 4 Eva' and my solo in 'Already'.

Janet, offset and I are at where the award ceremony is taking place...at the Shrine Auditorium and Expo Hall.

I nod at Janet's ideas when she says offset could walk off stage but the dancers stay on and make a path for me to walk through them all, them I walk past them and go down the stairs while the music plays, then when I get to Michael I start my rap.
"Yeah it sounds good" I say with one of left foot on the step above my right foot.

"REHEARSALS ARE OVER" the director of the show announces through the microphone.
We all head back home and Janet calls to make sure the makeup artist is still coming to mine to do our makeup.

5pm:
After hours of getting ready and doing a few more run throughs at my home and Janet leaving to meet her brothers because she's going with them. Me and Michael get in a large black, gold and red limo...his favourite colours. We get seated and buckle our selves in. He wraps his arm around me and whispers in my ear "you look really good tonight...I could just eat you all up" I bite my lip and close my thighs tightly together. He's turning me on so bad!

He slips his hand up my thigh where there's a cut in the dress and strokes my thigh slowly making me moan

Michael smirks then looks at Bill "bill I'm putting the partitioner up, if you need us just knock" Michael orders Bill then presses the button which puts a divider in between Bill and us. He starts stroking his fingers slowly against my woman hood making me breath unsteadily.
I chuckle softly and push his hand away "stop" I whisper looking at his lips. He looks down at mine and moves his fingers from my woman hood and starts stroking my thigh again. He kisses me softly, when I moan into his mouth his tongue starts rolling against mine. He grabs my hand and slowly moves it to his crotch and places his hand on top of mine making me stroke his erection. He whimpers and starts rolling his hips against my touch. I unbuckle my seat belt and get on my knees in front of him spreading his legs he chuckles softly grabbing my arm "get off the floor silly, you'll ruin that beautiful dress" i smirk then point to how I'm kneeling down, my knees are out so I'm on them...not my dress. He smirks biting his lip, nodding his head approvingly. I reach for his leather trousers zip and unzip him slowly making him squirm knowing he can't contain his excitement much longer.
I pull down his boxers and trousers a little and let him free, he springs up and I bite my lip looking up at him...there's fire in his eyes..he smiles at me softly and winks at me.
I start by wrapping my hand around his shaft making him shiver, I slowly start moving my hand up and down making him moan with pleasure.
After a few more strokes I bend over him more and put him in my mouth making him gasp...he starts groaning when I lick around the head of his penis. I take him all in my mouth and he moans holding back my hair so it doesn't get in my way. He thrusts his hips slow and hard into my mouth so it's like he's fucking my mouth. We both moan when I deep throat him. He pants as I run my left hand up his thigh and gripping him.
"Fuck-baby, yeaaaah" he moans throwing his head back when I Bob my head on his faster and faster.
"Faster, I'm al-almost..." he stops and breathes "there!" He grunts pushing my head down on him "one more time.." he whispered as I deep throat him again. He then cums in my mouth and moans heavily. I suck all of the cum up and he bends down and kisses my lips hard. He puts himself away and fastens his trousers "I love you" he kisses my lips again. I smile and stroke his thigh "I love you too" I wink