Chapter 85: 'I AM SASHA...FIERCE' Album & release dates of albums/ singles.

October 3rd 1995

I am Sasha... Fierce is a two disk album, one disk has slow songs on, and one disk has more upbeat songs on.
The album doesn't get released until there has been three singles released from it.

I AM SASHA
you don't love me
• Someone like you
• I care
• water under the bridge
• when we were young
• set fire to the rain
• rumour has it
• rolling in the deep
• Hello
• if I were a boy
• Heaven
• check on it
• Perfect ft Michael Jackson

FIERCE
• break up song
• Rude Boy
• love the way you lie (feat Eminem)
• Waka Waka
• hips don't lie
• wherever, whenever
• dangerously in love

My first single from the album was released during my tour and has already flew to number one... I have to go on shows to promote it. My face is all around the world.. in tabloids... on tv...on every major billboard in the world... on the side of buses and taxis... on lampposts. You name it, my face and the new single name is plastered on it.

My first single is 'Someone like you'
After this is release two more songs for the promotion of the album before it even comes out.
Then the album comes out... and a few months after that I release a fourth single from the album... and then I release the fifth single

"Well I found a mannnn, stronger than any man I know. He shares my dreams he shares my—" I slap my thigh as I feel tears roll down my face, cutting off my voice I sigh and take my head phones off

"Have you thought about who you want on the song??" Quincy asked me looking at me through the glass "Michael" I say gently "I want Michael on it"
"That's sweet..." he smiled "heyyy birthday girls!!" He said happily, I looked towards the studio door and Michael walks in smiling at our girls hugging Quincy
"How old are you both now?? 21??" Quincy joked making the girls giggle loudly "no smelly!!" They giggled together making me laugh. I got up from the seat and walked out of recording booth into the main room— the control room. I walked up to Michael and he wrapped his arm around me pulling me close to him.
He leaned down and kissed me softly.

"Well how old are you both??" Quincy asked laughing heartily like he had no idea.
"We're 5" they laughed yet Kiara held up six fingers "baby put a finger down" Michael laughed softly, Kiara frowned and put a finger down "count them" Michael insisted. She counted her fingers and giggled "oops I held up six at first didn't I?!" She laughed "you did" Michael nodded laughing "silly girl"

"What did mommy and daddy get you??" Quincy asked the girls as they sat on his lap.
I felt this was the best time to pull Michael away from the girls, i pulled him into the booth "I've got a surprise for you!" I smiled up at him "you're pregnant?" His eyes widened making me scoff "no way"
He pouted like a baby grabbing my hand and pulling me closer to him, I wrapped my arms around his torso and smiled, he smiled down at me and kissed me, his hand travelled down to my ass and he gave it a squeeze "what is the surprise then?" He mumbled

"I want you on my song"

His eyes widened and he choked slightly "what? Me?"
I laughed loudly smacking his chest playfully "yes you Michael" I looked at him with such adoration.
"Why me? Why not Jay? he's the only ever duet you do, except for Conor, Anth and Janet that one time—"

"Shhh" I cut him off putting a hand over his lips, he kissed my hand making me laugh softly and move my hand from his mouth "it's a song song.. if you get me, no rap in it. And I want you on it with me"

"I'd rather be on you..." he flirted sending me a wink making me shake my head smiling like a idiot.

"I can just imagine after your intense call yesterday..." I teased him "I needed you" he frowned "I couldn't wait until today to have you"
"So you just jacked off on the phone??"