Chapter 8

3 weeks later:
Michael's PoV

"Here we have Beyoncé Knowles-Carter and Jay-Z Carter" the interviews my ex and her new partner. I've heard of him before, he's a rapper. A good one at that. And he's a alright good looking guy.
"You've kept your relationship pretty under wrap from the world...why was that?" The woman asks
"We just didn't want the media Involved, they like twisting things" Beyoncé replies to the woman, as Jay nods. He strokes her thigh seductively and I frown. Like I know they're all married and loved up, meaning they've probably had sex- but it still pains me to see MY woman loved up with another guy.
"But you haven't been together that long, weeks...merely months you've just gotten out of a relationship with your ex, Shawn Mendes. Now you are married to Jay. But not long ago you was rumoured to be dating Michael Jackson" the woman frowns, confused.
Jay-Z rolls his eyes at the mention of my name, I clench my jaw at his image next to my girl. I tap my foot against the floor of Janet's home.
"I wasn't dating Michael" Beyoncé shakes her head "again, that's the media making stuff up for money. That's why me and Jay didn't say anything until we felt ready" Beyoncé smiles looking at Jay-Z.
"How long have you been happily married then?" The woman smiles
"6 weeks" Jay-Z gushes
"And how long have you been together?" The woman awes
"A year now!" Jay-Z smiles
"Beautiful" The woman grins
I roll my eyes and sigh, sitting back on Janet's sofa.
"Have you thought of having children together?" The woman questions
A lump appears in my throat as tears sting my brown orbs. She can't have a baby with anyone else. She's mine. Isn't she?

No she's not Michael!

"Yes" They both answer smiling.
The tears that was threatening to fall from my eyes, finally did. I look at my lap as more tears fall helplessly.
"Are you trying for them now? Or isn't it the right time?" The woman digs
"We're gonna wait a little before rushing into a something like that. Our lives are just hectic right now it wouldn't be the right time to have a baby" Beyoncé shakes her head
"So you both have had sex, yeah?" The woman asks
My eyes bulge and I quickly look up at the screen, Beyoncé's facial expressions match mine.
"Wow, that was so forward!" Jay-Z chuckles

"Why are you torturing yourself, Michael?" Janet walks in, I swiftly wipe my tears away and sigh
"I wasn't, the channel was on when I came in. So I just decided to keep it on. Then they came on" I frown
"Come here" she coos, sitting next to me pulling me in for a hug rubbing my back. That's when I let it all out.

"Well have you?" The woman giggles back to Beyoncé and Jay-Z, I look up at the screen. Jay and Yoncé look at each other and she raises her eyebrow
"Yes we have" Jay nods looking back at the interviewer
"She's a wild one" he smirks so she hits him playfully. I cry harder into my younger sister.
"Shhh let it all out!" She whispers to me
"I'm so heartbroken, dunk. She really doesn't love me" I sob into her neck
"Of course she does Michael" Janet sighs
"She doesn't. She wouldn't of married him if she loved me. Dunk, me and her was supposed to be the ones getting married" I tighten my grip on her
"Forget about her Michael" Janet kisses my head
"If she can't see how in love you are with her STILL, and how much you care for her...she isn't the one" Janet reassured me
"Still doesn't stop me from loving her" I pout, she kisses me cheek and looks at me seriously.
"They haven't fucked, she told me" Janet whispers making me giggle, because there's no reason to whisper.
"They're married Jan, of course they have" I sigh sitting up properly looking back at the tv watching Beyoncé's body language next to Jay-Z. She doesn't look at him how she looked at me. She doesn't touch him how she touched me.
That girl was once all over me, wrapped around me. I loved every minute of it to. She's a beautiful woman, why wouldn't I.
Our sex, that was another level of love. She'd be the one to take control, I think that's so sexy when a woman knows what she wants. Considering we was each other's first, she knew what she was doing, I didn't at all. I was there soaking up all the love from my woman. And I was seventeen at the time. I knew a little about sex but I always thought I wouldn't loose my virginity till after I was married like my religion says so. But for Beyoncé I was prepared to break all rules written.
Sometimes she'd used to tease me real bad and walk around in silky dark red shorts and a matching lace fitted top that made my mouth water. And when I went to touch her she'd slap my hand away and tell me to not touch her. That only happened when she was in a mood with me and wanted me to plead for her forgiveness.
You see, I know how that girl works. Jay, doesn't on the other hand.