Chapter 38

Michael's PoV
June 20th 1992

Today is the day I leave my girls, all three of them.
Kiara and Blue are now nearly two years old. Luckily I will not miss their second birthday because in November I have the full month off, mainly so I can spoil my baby girl's rotten. But I miss their third birthday which is sad. This tour is three legs long. It doesn't end until November 1993.
My first show, on my first leg of the tour, starts in a week. But I'm leaving today so I can obviously get to Germany and let the jet lag kick in, then I won't be as tired for the show in a weeks time. I'm also going early so I can rehearse on stage for the best opening show yet of any tour.

"Michael?! Bill called, he said he's picking you up in four hours!" Beyonce shouts up the stairs
"Okay baby!" I shout back.
I hear little footsteps tap against the floor "Daddy?" I hear behind me. I stop packing my bags and see my two baby girls, who are a year and seven months old.
"Yes babies?" I coo and sit on the floor. They run to me and dive on me.
"Why are you leaving us again daddy?" Blue asks childishly while playing with my hair
"Because I have to work, you've seen me sing and dance haven't you?" I ask softly. They both nod shyly "that's what I do for work" I mess kiara's hair up and she slaps my hand. Ahhh just like Beyoncé.
"We going to miss you!" Kiara pouts, I kiss her head and sigh "I'll miss you both too"
"And mommy?" Kiara asks
I chuckle, she's obsessed with her damn mum. I nod my head "yes and mommy too. You know I love you all, so much right?" I ask softly
"Yes" Blue replies
I take their hands "and I'd never break a promise to either of you both"
They both nod their heads again.
My eyes start to tear up "I'll ring the house every night, when I have a long enough break I'll come and see you both again" I coo kissing their heads. Blue and Kiara start crying making me sigh. I pull them in for a tight hug as they continue to weep. Tears fall down my face as I stroke their heads "I don't want you to leave daddy" Blue whispers honestly, I smile at her honesty I kiss her head "I don't want to leave you either I love you Blue" I let go of Kiara and hug onto Blue harder. Kiara gets up and slowly walks out. I carry on hugging Blue making sure she's okay.

Beyoncé's PoV

"The girls are asleep" Michael walks into the kitchen as I'm cooking dinner "are they okay?" I ask and turn around. He shakes his head as a few tears slip from his eyes "I don't want to leave them. It's just this tour has been planned for like two years"
I pout at him and wrap my arms around him letting him cry into my neck. He wraps his arms around my body tightly pulling me closer to him.

"I won't see you until around the beginning of October" he cries into me "I'll miss you so much"
He pulls out of the hug "it's not too late to come you know? You and the girls? You can come, I'd love my girls to see me perform.. especially my littlest girls" He pouts as tears rest on his face.
"I don't want them getting ill from the time changes and weathers. Stuff like that, all that travelling and stress from the press and your fans isn't good for them" I coo gently stroking his tears away. He sighs and nods "you're right!"

"I'm gonna miss you" he repeats for like the 500th time this week.
I smile and kiss his lips as a tear slips from my eyes "I'm gonna miss you too, we all are!"
He smiles and kisses me again, this time deeper.
His hands roam up and down my body making me moan. He pulls from the kiss and growls "do you want daddy?"
I moan and nod "yeahhh"
He grips onto my hips and turns me around quickly, he pushes me over the kitchen counter. He strokes my ass and legs from behind as he presses his trousers covered dick onto my ass making me moan.
He lifts my skirt up from behind and rests it on the arch of my back, he pulls down my knickers and starts massaging my ass making me grunt in pleasure. I hear him fiddle around with the zip on his slacks. Soon enough he inserts my womanhood from behind making me near enough scream.
"Ohh yes" he moans thrusting into me "ffff- yes!" He grunts slapping my ass "You feel so good baby girl"
I squeak as I squeeze onto the kitchen counter trying to maintain my screams and moans. I don't wanna wake the girls up.
"Oh oh oh ohhh" I moan as he hits my spot perfectly.
He reaches up and grabs my hair pulling on it as he thrusts harder "fuck yes!" I moan as he bangs into me without regret.