Chapter 60

12th May 1993
Michael's PoV

I stare at her as she flickers her eyes open and closed.
"Michael.." she whispered in the softest voice. She's so intoxicating.

Michael, no. Be man! She near enough died!

"What were you playing at?" I asked shaking my head.
"I'm sorry.." she looked down as tears slipped from her eyes
She shook her head sighing "I didn't wanna be here anymore, there's so much pressure on me as a musician, a mom, a friend, a soon to be wife and a family member. I can't do it no more Michael, I don't wanna do it do more"

"I know, you told me that in your suicide note" I reply blandly looking around the hospital room. There's bunches and bunches of flowers, presents and cards.
"Mich-"
I cut her off sharply "I thought you d-died you know?" I croakily asked "when Janet rang me I just happened to look at the tv and saw the news reporting you was dead. Everything that Janet said on the phone to me was a blur, was history. I didn't know what she was talking about. All I heard was your name and how it's looking bad. I thought I lost you-"

"I'm sorry, Michael I-"

"IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO FUCKING SAY!?!?" I screamed at her angrily "that's all you have to say?" I quieten down
I shook my head "you don't know what it's been like for me the past two hours" I cried looking away from her.
"Your mum even put the blame on me.. on ME! I'm not to blame for your stupid actions" I shook my head "you nearly lost everything, you wouldn't have been able to see our little girls grow"

"Where are they?" She whispered brokenly.
"Not here," I shook my head coming to a decision I've been thinking off "how long has this been going on?" I cocked a brow at her as tears threaten to fall down my face.
"Probably since last year, the year before" she shrugged like it was nothing.

I shook my head "you're not fit to be a mother"

"I beg your pardon?" She asked shocked
I mumbled "you heard me" I went and sat down next to her "but I aren't taking them from you. I'd never do that to you, or to them. You need to buck your ideas up Beyoncé. You nearly fucking DIED and you don't even look bothered" I shook my head sitting down on the chair next to her bed "of course I'm fucking bothered!!" She almost screamed

"Why did you do it?" I looked up at her red eyes, my eyes burn with tears seeing her laid up in a hospital bed. The only time I see this is when she gives birth, so it feels so strange to me.

"I told you Michael," she said softly "I'm not coping, I'm a bad mother. You're right, I'm not fit to be a mother. And today proved it.
I just wanted to leave this earth, leave my troubles behind"

"You know, when it was reported you 'died' my heart stopped for a few minutes. I was trying to process the situation- I was like 'no, I can't of just lost the love of my life' it felt so fake to me-"

She laughed "I'm not the love of your life Michael," she looked up at me with dad eyes "Lisa is, and she will always be that"

I frowned "no she won't, I love you Beyonce. I came down here to see you, to say one last goodbye to you. You mean the world to me. You are my world, why you tried to change that.. I don't know" I said softly.

"You don't love me like you love her" she frowned looking at the tv.
A news report came on about Beyoncé.

'Michael Jackson nearly had a heart attack today when he found out his ex fiancé- the mother to his twin girls had reportedly 'died'
It has been reported to us that she's awake and response. Sources say that Michael was the first one to see her, even though he isn't obliged to as he isn't married to her.
Over to Kerry who's outside the California hospital waiting on more news surrounding Beyoncé and her health'