Chapter 35

19th March 1990
Michael's PoV

All the family is coming around today so we can announce that Beyoncé is pregnant.. I'm excited. Very excited.. Beyoncé's family is also coming, so that means her mother and father.
Her father likes me, of course.. he's known me years, his daughter is the love of my life. And I intend for her to be mine for forever.. meaning I'm gonna marry her to seal that deal.

Beyoncé is upstairs getting ready, me? I've gotten ready.. been there done that. I'm sat in the living room now, smiling down at the engagement ring I bought for Beyoncé.
I'm very nervous to say the least.. I've been planning this for a while now. But I've never known when to do it. Now I feel like it's the perfect time.
I hear Beyoncé coming down the stairs so I quickly shut the ring box and place it inside of my slacks pocket.

"Hey babe" she smiles walking into the living room. I turn and admire her "Hey baby girl, how are you?" I coo standing up and wrapping my arms around her.
She instantly wraps her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her "I'm fine, how are you?" She kisses my lips passionately making me smile "I'm happy, I can't wait for today to a announce the soon to be arrival of our prince and princess" I smirk looking down at her growing stomach.
I place a hand on her stomach and the babies kick making my eyes water "you sure do know who your daddy is, don't you?" I coo talking to her round stomach
Beyoncé giggles "why wouldn't they?" I look back up into her brown eyes and smile happily "you make me so happy, it's true what they say.. a father loves the mother of his children more than any woman in the world... and it's true it really is" I nod making her smile happily.. "I love you" She smiles softly and kisses my lips "I love you so much" she mumbles on my lips in between kisses making my body shiver. She does so many things to me 10 years after knowing her. Everyday with her is like the first date between two teenagers... that we used to be. I'm thankful she walked into my life when she did. Now I know I got a bit crazy when I was younger.. and stupidly I abused her in all ways. But she's forgiven me, it was my illness that made me go crazy I'm not a horrible person, I wouldn't ever dream of doing that stuff now. I'm a lot better, and when I was younger I used to have really bad black outs. I don't know what brought it on but it was baddddd!

Everyone starts arriving and everyone starts picking at the food and drinks that my cooks did, which tastes lovely.
My mother walks up to me with a smile "so, what's the catch? Why did you want us all here?"
I pretend to look offended and place a hand on my chest "aren't I allowed to have family time with my family?"
Mother giggles as she drinks her drink "I'm just saying son.." then she looks at me "I do find it oddly strange, you have something to tell us don't you?" She looks at me skepitcally and when I don't answer she gasps loudly "are you both getting married!!"
"Shhhhh" I whisper harshly with a laugh, I look around to see if anyone heard me or mother, my eyes land on Beyoncé laughing with Randy, Marlon and Janet. I smile to myself and look back to my mother "no we aren't married, yet" I mumble to her
"You're gonna purpose?" My mother awws and puts her drink down
I nod and smile "I sure am, I've already talked to Beyoncé's dad.. he's fine with it. As long as I don't break her heart.. of course. But that's not the reason I got you all here today" I shake my head grabbing a sausage roll and biting into it. This food is heavenly, my cooks are great.
"Why did you get us here then? And when are you proposing?" My mother whispers to me making me giggle "you'll find out all that stuff later on today, if you'd excuse me mother.. I want to go talk to the love of my life." I smile at my mum warmly
"Knock yourself out son" she smiles at me picking her drink up again I start to walk off but she stops me "Michael?"
I turn around to face my mother "I just want you to know that I'm so proud of how far you've come. How much you've grown. I couldn't be more proud to have a son like you, Michael" she softly informs me, her eyes glisten with tears making me do the exact same.
"I love you, mother" I smile softly as a tear drops from my eye, I wipe it quickly and walk away.

Now that's why I love my mother more than anyone in this entire world.
I only have three women in my life who are so important to me, who I'd be lost without. Mum, Beyoncé and Janet. Soon enough, I'll have another little princess to add to that list. Which reminds me, me and Beyoncé really do need to think of some names for our baby boy and girl.
I walk up to Beyoncé, Randy, Marlon and Janet. When Janet sees me she smiles widely "here he is, the busiest man in history"
I raise a brow and chuckle "what's that supposed to mean?"
Janet raises her eyebrows and shakes her head. Randy shrugs "mate she's been spouting off about how she knows something the rest of us don't"
"Mother has been having some weird dreams lately.." Janet begins and I cross my arms and stare at her intensely "about?" I wonder out loud.
I pull Beyoncé closer to me and peck her lips "hey baby" I coo
"About fish" Janet adds on looking between me and Beyoncé.
I chuckle "our mother has been dreaming about fish? Does she need hospitalising?"
Janet slaps my arm "not that kind of fish you idiot!" I smirk at Janet and she just laughs "the pregnant kind"
"The pregnant kind of fish? Why she dreaming of mother fish?? I agree with Michael, she needs hospitalising" randy speaks up making us laugh.
Janet sighs and shakes her head "you lot are so stupid it's unreal" she goes to walk off but I stop her "we're pulling your leg, Dunk" I smile at her softly
"Tell us about the fish" Marlon suggests as he drinks his drink.
I look at Marlon and laugh which makes him chuckle.
"Mother thinks a woman in this family is pregnant" Janet informs us. Great, that is technically the surprise ruined.
"And? Your point is, Dunk?" I shrug
"She thinks solange is pregnant again" Janet chuckles looking over at Jackie, solange and Ka'liyah laughing and messing around.
"Jackie? Nahhh he's getting to old to be a father again" I smirk making them all laugh.
"You never know, though. They do seem all loved up" Randy shrugs looking at our brother
"Yeah, of course the are.. they have a child together. No matter what you'll always love the mother or father of your child. It's something special" Beyoncé adds for the first time. I smile and kiss her cheek.
"Is Jermaine here?" I ask lowly looking around.
Janet, Randy and Marlon nod "he's here" Marlon says then he sighs "he didn't really wanna come, he said he couldn't face you both. But he came to show that he's being a man about the situation"
I nod "I'm glad"
"Anyways..." I shake my head "Can I borrow my beautiful girlfriend for a few minutes?" I smirk grabbing Beyoncé's hand making her blush.
"Knock yourself out" Janet smiles and nudges Beyoncé, it was like a code for something. Strange.

I get Beyoncé somewhere where it's quiet and kiss her passionately "I love you" I mumble on her lips. She plays with my hair and chuckles "I love you too, Michael"
"We soooo nearly got caught out downstairs" I shake my head giggling leading her to the bed so she can sit down.
She laughs and shrugs "Janet isn't stupid, she asked as soon as she came in if I've put weight on.. I think she's catching onto me being pregnant"
I smile at the thought of my soon to be wife being pregnant with my two children inside of her.
I state at her biting my lip.
"Michael? Michaelllll" Beyoncé calls out waving her hand in my face. I shake my head coming out of my gaze "huh? What?" I ask making her laugh
"You was just staring at me"
"I was thinking about you carrying my children and how amazing it feels to know that" I smoothly say making her blush "Michael" she giggles shyly and looks down to her lap.
"Anyways, I got you up here to ask if you've thought anymore about some names for our little delights" I coo as I bend down and stroke her stomach. One of the babies kick my hand making me chuckle "you see that?" I ask looking up into Beyoncé's eyes "they're already bullying me and they're not even out of the womb yet"
Beyoncé shakes her head and laughs softly. Oh jee her laugh is like music to my ears. I'm so in love. I'm so in love with her. I'm so in love with my unborn children. It's unreal.