Chapter 63: wedding: part 3

20th June 1993
Beyoncé's PoV

I dance around with Janet while George Michael sings 'Faith' one of my fave songs ever!!
It came out in 1987, and it's still my favourite song in the world!!

"Baby, I know you're askin' me to stay
Say "Please, please, please don't go away"
You say I'm givin' you the blues
Maybe you mean every word you say
Can't help but think of yesterday
And another who tied me down to loverboy rules" he sings dancing around on the mini stage we have set out in my garden.

I have professional photographers who I will then order around, saying if they can release certain photos to the public. As it's a private wedding.. of course.

George holds out his hand and pulls me up on stage with him while laughing, he hands me a spare microphone and we start singing together.
I sing the next part "Before this river becomes an ocean
Before you throw my heart back on the floorORRRRR WHOOOOO" i sing added my own little note change to the song
"Oh, baby, I reconsider my foolish notion
Well, I need someone to hold me but I'll wait for somethin' moooohhhreeeee" I breathe heavily as the beat drops
"Sing it ya'll—" I edge on my family and friends they all cheer and sing along with George and I.

"Yes, I gotta have faith
Ooh, I gotta have faith
Because I gotta have faith, faith, faith
I gotta have faith, faith, faith
I'll just have to wait
Because I've got to have faith
I gotta have faith
I've got to, got to, got to have faith"

"Sing it, Bey" George laughs nodding at me as I'm getting really into it.

"Before this river becomes an ocean
Before you throw my heart back on the FLOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR" i add a healthy and lengthy high note to the song everyone cheers for me in astonishment. I bend my back and bend backwards letting my stomach and my vocal chords expand so my vocals run freely.
I come to an end with my high note and everyone screams and claps for me
"I just gotta have faith)" George sang
"Oh, oh, baby, I reconsider my foolish notion
Well, I need someone to hOOOld me but I'll wait for somethin' more" I add some raspy vocals to the song as everyone gets up and dances to the beat of the song.

"'Cause I gotta have faith
Ooh, I gotta have faith
Because I gotta have faith, faith, faith
I gotta have faith, faith, faith" George and I sing dancing around together holding hands.

I smile and laugh finishing the song off "everyone give it up for THE QUEEN, BEYONCÉEEEE!!!!" George says loudly into the microphone. I put my hands together in a prayer form and thank the crowd blowing them kisses.

"Everyone give it up for the KING!! GEORGE MICHAEEELLLL!!" I shout into the microphone and everyone goes wild.

This was my first time meeting George, he's an absolute angel. Michael apparently got him to come, apparently it was all about of Janet and Michael's plan for my wedding present.. which turned out to be a huge surprise. They got ME A GEORGE MICHAELLL!!!

I hug George thanking him and come down the stairs onto the grass where everyone is dancing happily to my song 'formation'

I smile at everyone who is having a good time.