Chapter 18

3nd January 1983
Michael's PoV

Today is the day where Billie Jean is released as a single, Billie Jean is probably one of my fave songs on this album. The first single from my Thriller album was 'The girl is mine' now this is where it gets interesting... Quincy, my producer, really really didn't want 'Billie Jean' on this album, he said it told to much about my life...about my relationship with Beyoncé. But I didn't care, I needed this on my album. When you write a song you know if it's gonna be successful or not, and I know this will be!

Beyoncé comes and sits next to me on the sofa handing me a coffee she's just made...we are waiting for MTV to show my music video. People would say that it's VERY unprofessional to record a music video the day before it's set release. But it was literally last minute. It's come out fine according to the directors, producers and editors which I'm happy about.
"I'm excited!" Yoncé confesses like w child making me laugh "I'm excited for you to see it" I smile at her she then suddenly frowns "there better be no woman you're all over in this!" She says sternly
I hold my right hand up and shake my head "I solemnly swear"
She nods slowly with a small smirk on her lips "unless you think I'm all over a old women when she's staring me out..." I play around she looks at me and slaps my arm I look at her shocked "girl, you're soooo lucky my hot coffee is in the other hand... woman are you crazy!?" I laugh out loud
"Yeah yeah sure" she rolls her eyes pretending to not listen

A news alert popped up on tv about beyonce. Both of us furrowed our eyebrows and started to listen.

Pop sensation Beyoncé, also known as the Queen of pop is currently debating on whether she's changing lyrics in her song which has gone massive. 'Mood 4 Eva' was a duet with her ex husband... Jay-Z Carter...stupidly she said in the her rap 'I am Beyoncé Giselle knowles Carter' ... now her and jay-z aren't married she's planning on changing the last name and replacing it with 'Jackson' seen as though they've been seen out in public together all over each other.

But who really knows what's going on behind closed doors with the queen and king of pop... Beyoncé knowles and Michael Jackson.

Beyoncé scoffs "they do make up some shit, don't they?"
I chuckle "get used to it"
She rolls her eyes and I pull her into my body "they're literally using my name for clickbait" she huffs and puffs
I laugh "that would be a good lyric on a rap song..." I confess
She looks up at me and furrows her eyebrows "what would?"
" 'using my name for clickbait' " I reply softly. She nods smiling "it would"

After a announcement...my music video comes on. Yoncé is singing along happily while smiling watching the music video
"This is so good!" She exclaims as she watches me dance around on the tv.
I can't help but get butterflies when I'm around her, I met her when I was 17 and she still gives me goddamn butterflies like a school boys first day. It's crazy.

"I'm so proud of you!" She coos jumping onto my lap to straddle me I look down at her thighs and blush.
She giggles kissing my nose "you're so cute; you don't have to be shy"
I look up at her eyes and her eyes are shining "I can't help it when I'm around you..." I whisper
She then starts smirking "I'm guessing you wouldn't wanna lap dance from me then...?" She says, I know there's more to this. I have a feeling.
"What's the catch?" I ask suddenly
She chuckles "it's live on tv" she then proceeds to bite her lip nervously
"Nah- ah" I shake my head pushing her gently off me so I can stand up
"But Michael it's in my performance for the 25th annual Grammy awards this month!" She pouts

I shake my head rubbing my hands up and down my face "can't you-" but she cuts me off

she growls like a fierce dog "I'm not giving anyone else a lap dance, the producers say I have to do this. There's no backing out" she shakes her head