Chapter 54

Beyoncé's PoV
January 20th 1993

"I was thinking..." Michael announced when walking into my kitchen where I am making dinner for the girls
He sat at the table and looked at me playing with a coffee mat "you can say no... but I was thinking we can collab.. but just not any collab. One that has never been done before!"

I turned around with a raised brow "which means?"
"We can make history!! We can-"
"Spit it out" I chuckled chugging him off.
He looked at me smirking while biting his lip "I was thinking, we can make a whole album dedicated to my songs. But you sing certain verses or chorus on them songs and we can release them as a 'Jackson greatest hits' " he announced.
I stood and thought about it while drinking my coffee.
"I don't know..." I edged on "I'm not a Jackson, I'm a knowles. And plus, those aren't my songs. I'd feel bad taking the credit for them" I confessed
He giggled at me shaking his head "don't be stupid! My songs and earnings are all for you" he said softly looking me in my eyes.
I nodded smiling. "I'm still not a Jackson though..."
he shrugged "you could Be" he suggested with a wink.
I giggled softly "Michael..." I warned playfully.
"You know I'd love to marry you... you're wife material. You take care of me, you're beautiful.. you're- you're the love of my life. And you're the best mum ever to my girls, I couldn't of asked for a better woman to nurture my babies" he said getting up and walking closer to me. I immediately gulp "You're my world, and I can't wait to welcome another baby into this world with you" he smiled softly, just centimetres away from my face.

"You love Lisa, Michael. You can't be saying this to me.." I shook my head
"But what if it's you I wanna marry, not Lisa. We aren't even serious.. I'm still caught up on you, I still love you. That will never change baby" he said softly.
I gulped and looked down.

"Mr Jackson.." a maid came in and interrupted us, he backed away quickly from me.
"Yes?" He smiled at her "Jordan Chandler is on the phone asking for you..."
His smile only got wider at the mention of his name making me smile. He completely adores children.

I finish up Kiara and Blue's dinner and go in the living room handing them it.
"Thank you mommy!" They both day while watching Mickey Mouse. "It's okay babies" I replied kissing their heads and walking out of the living room to see Michael leant against the wall talking to Jordan on the phone. He's smiling wide running his lip "I know right!" He giggled down the phone.
"Oh nothing, I'm just at Beyoncé's— no we're not back together.." Michael laughed and looked at me winking making me chuckle "I wish we was too" Michael replied to whatever Jordan said. I walked past him but he grabbed my arm pulling me to him. He looked into my eyes and kissed my lips softly, yet quickly. He winked at me and tapped my bum two times to send me on my way. I rolled my eyes and carried on walking.
I went into the kitchen and did myself another coffee.

I sit at the table drinking my coffee thinking about what Michael said.. should we do this album? It'd be great for promotion for both of our albums and songs. It'd look like we actually didn't hate each other like the public think. I don't hate Michael, I love him. Yes, he's hurt me in the past but I've hurt him too. We're adults and we are moving on with our lives. He's happy with Lisa and I'm happy on my own.

This album could be a good thing for us, it'd let us know how we sound together in case we want to do any future songs together, that haven't already been released. I can see this going the right way- I recon it'd take a while to sort out with our labels and management. And it'd take a while to see what parts of every song I'd sing and what verse or chorus my voice fitted more to.

Michael walked in the kitchen smiling "how's my baby and my other baby doing?" He cooed looking at my stomach. I looked down at my stomach and giggled slightly, I aren't really that big. But then again, I'm only 2 months into this pregnancy so the bump won't be huge. I just have a really really little bump forming which is adorable.
"We're okay" I rub my stomach over my hoodie.
"Come here" he beckons to me making me raise a eyebrow "come" he giggled. I got up and walked over to him. He leans against the kitchen counter and pulled me to his body carefully.
He tucked a lose piece of hair behind my ear and searched in my eyes "I love you..." he breathed and blinked slowly taking in my perfume "You're so beautiful" he hugged me tight.
He kissed my lips slowly. We shouldn't be doing this. This is so wrong.
His tongue slipped into my mouth.. but I pulled away quickly once I felt a sharp pain in my stomach making me gasp.
"I'm sorry, I- I just-"
"Michael it's not you" I said shaking my head clinging onto his arm as I bend over in agony.
I bent down a little further so I could get a view of my purple shorts, I'm bleeding.
"What's up? Are you okay?" He asked gently.
I looked up with tears streaming down my face "ow ow" I moan as it hurts so bad
"What's happened, is it the baby?" He asked while tears form in his eyes. I nod dramatically clenching my teeth together "I'm loosing the baby Michael" I whispered in pure agony.

"MILLYYYY!!" Michael shouted loudly. Milky, my maid, come running in on cue. "Yes mr Jacks- oh my are you okay?" She came rushing over to me.
I was losing so much blood that it was now making a pool on the floor. Michael handed me over to milly as he scrambled around getting the phone and ringing the ambulance.
I heard him almost yelling down the phone.
"Shall we sit you down?" Milly asked shakily, I nodded. She grabbed my arm and led me to a chair. I didn't get too far as I collapsed on the floor from the pain in my legs, stomach and back.
I started crying harder and moaning. I was shaking my head as tears slipped down my face "I'm the worst mum ever" I cried.
"Shhh no you're not" milly ribbed my back "you're the best mum! Don't ever doubt yourself. This isn't your fault" she warned me, her voice was shaky. She was crying.

"Mummy!!" The girls ran into the kitchen
"Girls..." I begged "go back in the room and carry on watching tv.." I cried "I'm fine, I promise" i croaked while my visions was getting burier.

"Michael she's gonna pass out!!" I hear Milly yell faintly as my mind started going blank and my vision darkened

"MUMMY!!!!"
"MICHAEL!!!"
"BEYONCÉ!!"

And with that; I was out like a light bulb.