Chapter 48

Beyoncé's PoV
24th December 1992

I cuddle up to my little girls on the sofa as I kiss each of their heads.. we're sat watching Christmas films as it is the big day tomorrow. My girls are SO excited as it's their second Christmas. I've had a long day today— I've been at the studio all day.. writing more songs.. I wanted my album to come out this month but it looks like it'll be next month Instead which is okay. I've also been at the dance studio all month putting together the Super Bowl performance I am doing at the end of next month. Michael is rumoured to be there.. ah Michael. I'm saying rumoured because we haven't talked since that day in November when he fucked me, got up and left me. Am I upset? No. I'm used to Michael and how he works now. I aren't bothered. I'm letting him get on with his life. He still acts like he's 25. I mean I understand he can be childish sometimes but damn. Doesn't he need to man up a little. He has two daughters who need him, love him and look up to him! He needs to step the fuck up.

"Mummy?" Blue questions "yes baby?" I cooed keeping my eyes on the Christmas film.
"Daddy promised he was coming round tonight.. is he still coming?" Blue asked innocently. My eyes watered. Truth is.. he hasn't hardly seen them since the day they went off to Randy's and he fucked me. He's been hella distant, from me and the kids. As I said, I'm not bothered. I'm bothered that my kids are upset and crying near enough every day cause they miss their dad.
I shrug truthfully and look down at her "I don't know baby, I don't know" I whispered.
The door bell went off, "daddy!!" The girls cheered. I chuckled and told them to stay put on the sofa.
I walked to the door and opened it, revealing a smiling Randy.
"Oh hey" I mumbled and opened the door further to let him in. He chuckled softly as he walked past me into my home "merry Christmas to you too" he said as he put some bags down on the floor.
"What are those?" I ask.
He sighed and looked at me "Isabella kicked me out"
I pouted and hugged him as I saw a few tears in his eyes "aww why, Rando?"
A tear fell onto my shoulder making me rub his back. He pulled back from the hug and wiped his face "she kicked off at me because I said I was spending Christmas with you— she didn't even let me finish the sentence off and let me say 'and my other family members' she was just like 'oh you can spend time with that gold digging slut who is only using Michael, I bet those kids aren't even his she's that much of a slut. I can't believe you're spending time with her, and not ME on Christmas Day. Get the fuck out and go to her you sorry ass excuse for a boyfriend and man.'

My eyes bucked from shock, wow. If I didn't hate her before. I completely despise her now "I'm no slut! And I'm no gold digger either!!' I frowned heavily pissed.
He raised a brow at me and sighed heavily "can we not talk about that part we no you're not any of those things. I just need a friend" he mumbled
I rubbed his arm softly "of course randy, you know I'm always here for you" I cooed then added "why didn't you go to neverland or Hayvenhurst?"
We walked into the kitchen so I can grab him a drink "I went to hayvenhurst and mother and Joseph wasn't there. No one was. I went to mikes and he seemed busy.." he trailed off. I arched a brow as I stirred his coffee in a cup
"Busy.. how? Was he getting ready to come here or get ready for tomorrow?" I turn and ask him. I see him checking me out. Mainly looking at my stomach/ hips area. I pretend I didn't notice and I quickly stood behind the kitchen breakfast bar handing him his drink.
Randy drunk a bit of his coffee and sighed in delight. He then scoffed replying to me "no, he was busing himself fucking Lisa. He didn't care about his brother being kicked out"

My eyes yet again buck out of my head. "WHAT?!" I say outloud accidentally.
Randy nodded sighing while drinking his drink.
"Lisa who?" I asked becoming confused. He looked at me with amused eyes and arched brows. Once he realised I was being serious his face dropped "you don't know? It's all over the news" he said while frowning. I shook my head "I don't know nothing. He hasn't spoke to me in a month" I frowned watching him grab the kitchen tv remote. He switched it on and went onto a news channel. My eyes burned seeing a photo of Lisa Marie Presley and Michael out in where ever.
"He's on tour.. the second leg of the tour. He's not home for Christmas.."

"It seems as though Michael and Lisa are the new power couple as they flaunt their happiness out and about in Tokyo, Japan on Michael's second leg of the 'Dangerous Tour'. Beyoncé hasn't been seen out in public for a while. Except going to the studio where she stays in her car until paparazzi are moved out of the way. Or she'll find another entrance to the studio. It is believed that she is not taking Michael's new relationship with the king of rock's daughter very well. We can only imagine what she and her daughters are going through.."

"Yeah Mary.." another reporter replied as a video of Michael and Lisa is shown walking around Tokyo enjoying each other's company. Holding hands and kissing.
"Seems as-though Jackson is off of the Beyoncé knowles ride now and is on the Presley ride. I do feel for Beyoncé, she's stuck with two kids from a man who doesn't care about her anymore. I can't imagine the pain she's feeling. My love and heart goes out to her and her two young beautiful children.
I don't like Lisa and Michael together.. something seems weird about their relationship, I don't know" the reporter shook his head.

"I know Steven.. more on the Lisa Presley and Whacko Jacko story as it progresses" another reporter spoke. I shut off the tv, I covered my face with my hands not realising I've been crying. I'm fucked... I'm well and truly fucked.
Randy hugs me for support. We stay in the same position for around 30 minutes.
He kissed my head softly and whispered "you go up to bed early. I'll take care of the girls and make sure they're in bed at 6:30pm we can't let them be seeing Santa now, can we?" Randy asked playfully making me chuckle. I stood up and walked to the door "no, we can't" I replied smiling widely, he nodded and smiled back. I walked out of the kitchen and my face automatically fell back to sadness and betrayal. How could he do this? He's so fucking stupid.. I'm so fucking stupid!! I let myself fall for him again. When will I ever learn.

I jump in bed as I've already got my pjs on. I sit there and think about the situation I'm in. And truth be told, I'm so fucking fucked!!