Chapter 70

Beyoncé PoV    
                   11th November 1993

Today is the end of Michael's dangerous tour.. thank god.. he comes back in two days as he's visiting a children's hospital tomorrow before he leaves and donating them money. Sadly, I couldn't be there. But I wrote out a $500,000 check in support of the children's hospital charity for global children's hospitals in need of extra cash and equipment.
Michael is also generously giving them $750,000 so in total they'll have $1, 250, 000 which is a lot of money!! So that charity will spread the money out as fairly as possible with all of the hospitals for children all over the world.

Jay's and my lead single for our duet album came out a week ago.. and went straight to number one which we're soooo happy about.
The music video drops next month on the 25th of December which is a little Christmas gift to our fans.
My song 'single ladies' is at number two and weirdly has been for a few months now and hasn't moved from that, expect from slipping to number one every few weeks. But that's how far it goes, only number one and two.

So I've got two songs in the top five, which I'm so pleased about and thankful.

"BEYONCÉ!!!" I heard jay shout of me, I turned around in the production filled museum and smiled.
"We're on!" He nodded over to the cameras and where I'm supposed to be with Jay. In front of a painting of Mona Lisa.
We've only got three weeks to film this music video, so it should be finished on the 2nd December ready to be edited and everything. Then released on the 25th.

I walked over to the painting and stood next to Jay. He's in a green suit and I'm in a pink suit showing off my cleavage.

"ACTION!!" The music blurred out and I got my serious face on.
The camera panned out as Jay and I stood still in front of the painting looking directly into the camera as it moved away from us.

"Cut!" The director yelled and the music stopped.
"That's perfect. We thought you'd both start laughing having to be silent, but that's really good!!" The director smiled. I smiled back and nodded "thank you!"

"Grab her hand and hold onto it as she does her rap" the director ordered Jay

I smiled at him at Jay as the director started shouting the odds.

"RAH!" The playback bounces through the speakers
Jay grabs my hand on cue as I rap to the camera

"Haters in danger (dangerous)
Whole lot of gangin' (gang)
35 chains (chains, chains)
I don't give a damn 'bout the fame (nope)
G8 planes (tshh, tshh)
Alexander Wang (woo!)
She a thot that you claim (woo!)
Can't be toppin' my reign (c'mon, c'mon, c'mon)" the camera moved in closer to my face yet jay kept a hold on my hand
"Poppin', I'm poppin', my bitches all poppin'
We go to the dealer and cop it all (cop it all)
Sippin' my favorite alcohol (alcohol)
Got me so lit, I need Tylenol (Tylenol)
All of my people, I free 'em all (free 'em all)"
"Hop in the whip, wanna see the stars,uhhhh" I moved my head quickly and looked at the camera which was on the right side of my face.
"Sendin' the missiles off, drinkin' my inhibitions off
250 for the Richard Mille, yeah yeah, live in a field
My body make Jigga go kneel
Man, my momma, my Lord, my shield
Look at my jewelry, I'm lethal (lethal)
These diamonds on me, they see-through (see-through)
I'm a Martian, they wishin' they equal (equal)
I got M's on the back like Evisu"

The music stopped and the crew cheered "that was soooo good!!! Now go change into your black outfit Beyoncé, and Jay you change into your beige/white suit and we'll step outside seen as though it's already dark out. And we'll record that scene now, we can do retakes of it throughout these three weeks. It's just so we kinda know how we want it. We know you're both perfectionists" the director chuckled looking at Jay and I.

"I learned from the best" I laughed shrugged walking past the director
"Who's the best??"

"Michael Jackson, of course"