Chapter 43

Beyoncé's PoV
November 2nd 1992

"Happy birthday" I coo quietly as I wake up my two baby girls
The stir in their sleep making me smile "wake up" I coo a little louder and shake them.
They open their eyes making me smile widely "happy birthday!" I say a lot louder making them giggle loudly. They sit up and hug me, "you ready to open your presents from momma?" I ask gently as I stroke Kiara's jeri curls.
"Yes!" They yell and jump out of bed running out the room. I laugh and follow them out.
We all go downstairs and they start ripping open their presents "yay! I wanted this teddy!"
"Wow it's so big!" Kiara admires Blue's Teddy making me smile.
They continue opening everything

I got them a load of designer clothes. I got them a microphone as they like using mine when we're at the studio. I got them a piano and guitar each as their uncles are teaching them how to use them.
I got them both a bike.. and a scooter each.
I also got them a selection of baby dolls that you can dress up, I got them clothes for their toy babies. And two beautiful prams they can put them in.
I got them many other things too. Also a trip to one of the best zoos in America scheduled for the 5th November.. I rented out the full zoo for the full day— that was a joint present from Michael and I which costed $500,000 so we both paid half each.

"Get dressed them girls, you can put any of your new clothes on if you want" I smile at them softly after putting the dishes which they just ate their breakfast on in the sink. I start washing the plates as I hear them both run upstairs to get changed.

Today's plan is to go to Katherine's and Joseph's. All the family will be there, even Michael. So we can all celebrate the twins second birthday together. As one big happy family. Are they joking lol? Me.. happy? Nahhhh! Michael ruined my happiness.. I mean of course my daughters bring me happiness more than anyone ever could. But Michael was my rock, I need him.. I needed him.

"Mommy were ready" Blue- ivy comes running into the kitchen. I nod and smile "okay baby, where's kiara?" I questions.
"In the repection , Bill just came" she announces as she sits on the floor and tries to tie her trainers I bought for her today. I laugh at her pronunciation of 'reception'

I walk into the hallways and see Bill bent down giving Kiara some sweets. I cross my arms playfully and watch them interacting "now, don't tell mummy. She won't be happy with me"
Kiara starts giggling at Bill making him smiles. He looks up at me and sends me a playful wink making me giggle myself.
He stands back up and looks me in the eye asking "Are you ready? Everyone's waiting on the birthday girls and their mummy" he coos gently while looking at Kiara making her giggle even more. She adores Bill, for reasons I'll never understand. I think it's because he always gives her sweets which she gladly takes.. yeah that'll be it.
"I'm ready" i nod with a smile putting on my knee high boots.

I chose my black ones as they fit better with the dress I am wearing