Chapter 88

2nd February 1996
Michael's PoV

"Mmm yeah" I moan as I bite my lip and roll my eyes to the back of my head
"Ohohohhhh" she moaned as my dick slipped in and out of her slowly... "Michael," she moaned as her eyes flickered to the back of her head, I put my head in the crook of her neck, she wrapped her arms around me tighter as she panted and moaned softly in my ear which turned me on even more. My dick twitched inside of her when she started shaking and moaning.. she was cumming. And cumming hard.
"Michaelllll, oh fuck" she shook violently as I continued to slowly thrust into her.
I looked down between us to see her creaming on my dick, I bit my lip and moaned "oh yes baby, just like that," I moaned as my hand gripped her thigh tightly lifting it up higher.

As she cummed one more time I came with her... I slowed down my thrusts even more and moaned a high pitch moan then whispered "I love you"
I don't know if she heard it as I whispered it really really quietly.
I pulled myself out of her and it made a plop sound. She moaned and panted as I laid down next to her on the bed.

"This is a nice house" I say panting, she moved some time last year and this is my first time being in the house.
She laughed softly and turned to me "it is?"
I nodded smiling at her.
I stroked her hip and trailed my hand over her stomach.

My stomach turned... I felt something that I've only felt a few times.
A certain heat radiating from her stomach.
I looked up into her eyes and she was looking up at the ceiling.
She was si—

She jumped up and ran to the en-suite bathroom and hurled as she vomited "am I really that bad??" I called out to her as I pulled a face.
She laughed softly, then continued to be sick.
I got up and put my boxers on.. I walked into the bathroom to see her knelt on the floor over the toilet being sick.

"Are you okay??" I asked softly and she nodded "yeah" she said and I smiled "I'll go get you a drink, some tablets and I'll cook some food" I kissed her head "get a bath while you can— while the girls are at mothers with Janet"

I went downstairs and started preparing some food.. bacon, sausage, egg and tomatoes.
I grabbed a tablet and a glass of water for her, I went back upstairs and walked into the bathroom seeing her settle down in the bath "there you go" I say softly "open up" I order. She opened her mouth and I placed the tablet on her tongue.
I then handed her the glass of water and she took a swig throwing her head back so she can swallow the tablet.

"Come down when you're ready" I kissed her head lovingly.
She smiled up at me as I took her empty glass. I winked at her and walked out shutting the door behind me.

I go down and continue cooking.
I get two plates out and place them on the kitchen counter top.

"Hey," yoncè said as she walked in the kitchen giving me a slight fright "sorry" she laughed as she rubbed her face
"Don't worry about it" I smiled grabbing her hand as she walked by me. She stopped walking and turned to look at me.
She is so effortlessly beautiful. No plastic surgery to make her pretty, not like I've had to had to make me feel better about myself.
I pulled on her hand so that our body's was against each other. I leant against the kitchen counter top with her body against mine.
I kissed her lips and pulled away slowly. She smiled and pulled my head back to hers pecking my lips around five times then pecking my lips again.
I moaned as her hand travelled down my chest to my hard penis in my boxers, that I covered with my black slacks.
She grabbed on it squeezing it gently making me moan in her mouth. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and our tongues danced happily together.

I pulled away from the kiss and sighed "get sat down and I'll serve you up some food" I pecked her lips once more and tapped her ass cheek.. as an indication for her to move.
I put some food on her plate and placed it down on the table in front of her. I then saw her with her head in her hands.

"You okay baby?" I asked softly, she looked up with sore eyes shaking her head "no, I don't feel too good"

"Shall I ring the doctors??" I frowned bending down to her level, well, she was a bit higher than me
She shook her head "no I should be okay. I'll try and eat a bit of this then I'll go for a lay down"

Before she could walk out of the kitchen, the phone rang.
She sighed and picked it up.

"Beyoncé Knowles Carter speaking, how may I help you?" She answered softly.
I cringed at her calling herself a Carter.

"Oh Charles, hey." Beyoncé smiled. Ah, she's talking to her manager.

"I have??" She raised a brows "yes of course I will, I'll be happy to do it.. for sure!" She said happily making me smile. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her body, I placed my face in the crook of her neck, pecking her soft skin making he chuckle softly.

"Yes I'll do it Charles, I'm excited!" Yoncè nodded, my left hand went to her boob and I squeezed it softly.

"Okay see you later" she said and ended the call, "Michael," she laughed softly nuzzling her head against mine like were two cats greeting each other.

"What did Charles want? What are you doing?"

"I'm performing at the Grammys later this month!" She clapped her hands excitedly "baby that's great!" I smiled pecking her lips.
Then I frowned "are you sure you can do it? You haven't been feeling well lately" I frowned and she waved me off

"I'll be fine! I promise, I want to do this" she insisted smiling widely

"Don't over do yourself" I frowned wanting her to take care of herself.

She rolled her eyes and laughed "I will, I'm off to rehearse, I'll be in the dance studio if you need me baby" she pecked my lips and walked off.

The tears brimming in my eyes disappeared as I watched her walk away.

She really is the love of my life, she's so precious, so beautiful. The mother of my two baby queens.

And hopefully, the mother of my future kings or queens... maybe both. Who knows what fate will bring us??