Chapter 41

Beyoncé's PoV
              15th August 1992

"Yes we'll be safe" I chuckled on the phone to Katherine I put my hand over the phone so Katherine doesn't hear me shouting in her ear as much "Girls come in here to mommy!" I shout to my two girls. They quickly come running in soon after and cling onto my leg. I smile down at them stroking kiara's hair softly.

"Grandma Kat wants to talk to you" I put the phone down, to no one in particular, just to see who's grab it first. As predicted, Kiara grabbed it first "iya" she said childishly making me smile.
"Oh hey tom" I see Tom, my diver walk into my home. I pass him a few bags as I heart Kiara talking to Katherine

"Yes I'm excited to see dada" she says clapping her hands, not as enthusiastically as I'd hope for.
Michael these past two months has been on the phone none stop to the girls and I. He mainly wants to talk to the girls, which I understand.
He hasn't said I love you since he left me to go on tour. Not once has he said it! Yes I'm heartbroken. Don't judge! You would be too!

After Blue and Kiara said there good byes to Katherine, I order Tom to take them outside and get them buckled up in the limo.

"Katherine you should be asleep at this kind of time" I chuckled she gasped "no I shouldn't!"
I put my right hand up in defence, although she can't see it "yes ma'am"
She giggles at me then sighs "Have a safe trip and give my son kisses and cuddles from me!"
I smile warmly, she adores Michael so much "I 100% will"
"So the U.K. huh?" She asks "Leeds was it?" She wonders with a hint of joy in her voice. I try tying my trainers with one hand, I succeed in doing so which makes me smile "yes, Roundhay Park.. such a large place.." I smile thinking of Leeds. Somewhere where I cherish. Mainly because my nana and aunt lives there!

"I wish I could come and see him" she sighed hopelessly
My heart melted at that, Michael is without a doubt, her favourite son "I wish you could come too, to keep me company on the flight" I joked making her cheer up.
She clapped her hands together "right, anyways. I'll be off, have a safe flight. Hugs and kisses to you and my two fave girls. Give Michael my love. Enjoy the show!" She says happily.
"Love you momma Kat!" I coo
"Love you to petal!" She replied and ended the call swiftly.

I leave my house locking the door immediately behind me. Neverland is not a place I like to stay when Michael isn't with me.. it's too big for my liking.

Speaking of Michael, were off to surprise him. Me and the girls. He'll be so happy to see them!!

His performance in Leeds is tomorrow. So we are taking a flight today to get settled into a hotel, maybe visit my family I never see.. that probs won't happen though. Then tomorrow, before the show. I'll surprise him with the girls so then he can go on stage feeling happy that his daughters can watch him for the first time in their life's live.

"Ready Mrs Jackson?" Tom asked politely looking at me as I buckle myself in between blue and Kiara "I'm not Mrs Jackson yet!" I chuckle softly smiling widely at him calling me Mrs Jackson. I've always wanted to be a Jackson. I've come close before. But I just know this time, I will make it to be a Jackson.

"And yes," I reply to his second question, I breathed sighing back in my seat.. immediately being cuddle bombed by my two daughters "I'm ready, Tom" I smile. He smiles back at me pulling out of the parked position and driving towards the grand gates. He signs out on the computer as he half hangs out the computer making Blue and Kiara silently giggle.

16th August 1992
                 Michael's pov

Another day, another fuck, another day I'm cheating on my fiancé. Not just my fiancé, cheating on my whole life, my daughters happiness.