Chapter 2

[MONDAY]

Georgia's pov

I step in the class just like usual,as always of course. Taegan,Willow and the others greet me like I'm sort of a queen,I don't know. But it was worth it rather than no.

"Good morning,Georgia!" They yell,with Crystal making a trumpet sound with her voice. God,this is just like the good old days. "Good morning," I respond,waving my hand in mid air. Just when I sat down,Alex stand up. "Huh Hah!" We all look at her weird.

"It's my way of greeting pals,ya' know." She laugh before sitting back down. "Well,at least she's changed," Willow said, wiping her desk. I smile and roll my eyes. At least they'll obey me for good.

I turn to the back to see what Taegan was doing,and sure enough she was writing something on a piece of paper, muttering again and again. "What's with you,blank space?" Taegan raise her head up and sigh. "I'm writing quotes. But my brain keeps giving me lacky ideas."
I laugh.

"It's not funny,okay? I'm trying to defend myself."
"Defend from what?" I swear my eyes are wetting.
"Negative...everything."

I bit my lips hard to hold back my laughter,but this point of level is really difficult for me. "The fact that I call you MJ Girl Junior?"

"Shut it!"

No doubt. You can't deny that you don't look like Michael Jackson. It's true,Taegan. You really look like him.

Marielle approach my desk after that,and by the look on her face,I can tell she was gleefully excited. She's gonna tell me something dirty,is that it?

"Hey,Georgia. I'm selling sausages and fries with chilli sauce starting this Wednesday. It's only one dollar each. Wanna buy some?"
My eyes lit up at the words 'sausages' and 'fries' and 'chilli sauce'. Oh my cynical angel,it's delicious!

"Bring it! All of them! Is one package full?"
"Yes! You can eat it for recess,though. You don't have to waste time going to the cafeteria." I point a menacing finger at her. "Keep the promise." She nods.

Marielle went to inform the others about her news,and I know all of us wanted her sausages and fries.

"Hey,I'm off to the restroom for a while. Tell Miss Arlene if she's searching for me,okay?" Taegan ask me,to which I nod.

Taegan's pov

I quietly went out of class and look around hoping I don't bump into anybody;the coast is clear. On my way to the restroom,I saw someone entering the headmistress's office. It's a lady,she has brown-ginger hair styled into a side ponytail,wears a black jacket,white dress and black high heels. I don't think she was a teacher in this school though, I've never seen her before.

Hmm,guess she's just a visitor,or a new teacher perhaps?

If she's a new teacher,I'll be glad. I was snapped to my reality when I heard footsteps,and knew who exactly is that. It's Mrs Harrison!

I was lucky to hide in a corner just in time. I never want another lame lecture from her. I know that this is normal, but concerning my curiosity,this is very,very,very,very strange.