Chapter 11

-day skip-

[FRIDAY]

-after school-

Georgia's pov

Taegan was absent to school today because she needs to start packing at an early time;people hate it when they pack things at the last minute.

Tomorrow is Saturday,which means it is the last time we're going to see her. We all agreed to meet at Renforth Park to bid her good luck and farewell,and I know that some of us will cry.

Yup,we're going to miss Taegan so much.

Though because the camping programme theme is called Celebrity Look-Alike,which means that middle school students who has the exact same looks as celebrities has to gather around.

And I know,it is SUPER hard to find someone who looks exactly like MJ.

Taegan is the only one I knew she has.

I strut down the path leading to my friend's house to see what she was doing in the process,and Willow decide to go there too to help Taegan with the packings.

-time skip-

Knocking on the front door,I wait. Taegan's home and her front yard was extremely similar to that of mine,though my family and I decide to live in a Victorian style.

"Oh,I never thought you would come here,Georgia," Taegan says,giving me a slight happy annoying look. Now,who's talking?

"Willow is already here helping me."
"I know. I just came here to check how you're doing. Did you bathe well? Did you eat well? Did you sleep well?"

"Stop with those or I'll punch you in the guts."
"Well,I'll only fight back." I give her a death glare which made her flinch,opening enough way for me to come in. "So,are you nervous?" I ask,raising an eyebrow.

Taegan rubs her palms together as to conceive heat. "Not really...maybe a little."

I squint my eyes intimidatingly. "Suspicious."

"Anyway,let's go to my room. You might wanna help both of us for it."