Chapter 64

-time skip-

Taegan's pov

I rock back and forth as I look to the left and right,waiting to see if my girlfriend had showed up. I guess I was a bit early,since the cafe behind me opened early as well.

"Hey,love," I heard a familiar voice. I turn to one side and saw Everest walking up to me,with that beautiful smile she always have on her face ever since we've met.

"Hi,darling~" I cooed,spreading my own smile across my face. We both hug gently,and she give me a soft kiss on the lips. I giggle,and so was she.

"Where is the Renforth Park exactly? I thought it was already shut down," she says. I respond with much gentleness, "It is but we've opened it up again. As our most private hang-out area that no one can disturb."

The sentences made her grin. Gosh,how lovely! "Ready to go?" I ask. "As ready as I am,baby."

We both hold hands and walk together to the park where the rest of my friends would be waiting.

Georgia's pov

While waiting for Taegan to arrive with her new fiancee, me and the others sat down under the huge tree since the sun kinda bothers me a bit. I'm not typically used to summer hot atmospheres but I'll try.

"Hey,are they gonna be here? I can't wait," Jayline said,almost interrupting my rest. I nod my head. "They will be. Just be patience for a few minutes." Ruthelle couldn't come because she's attending an errand with her family, so it's okay.

"Ohh,there they are," Crystal inclaims from the big trunk above me. Yup,she's climbed the tree and it looks like she already owned it.

I gaze to where they appear. Yep,bingo. Two girls are coming our way. "Oh damn,that's Taegan with her fiancee! She's looking classically fine," Inez torted. I can't help but chuckle.

"Hi there,guys!" Taegan shouts at us. We stood up. Sylvia let out a long gasp. "Oh my! Is this your lover,Taegan? Why is she so handsome?" The girl,who I assume is Everest, smiles. "Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment."

We gather around to take a look at her. She dresses really rich and neat,and she seemed not too spoiled or braggy. I kinda feel she's okay,nothing to worry about.

"Everyone,this is my girlfriend. Everest Laurel Cambridge," Taegan explain,introducing her to us. "Hi."
We greet her back. We introduced ourselves to her so she can know who we are,and it seems like she's taking a friendly interest in us.

I decided to speak up, "Everest,I want to ask you one thing. Promise you'll make Taegan happy?" She looks at me with a calm,reassuring smile. "I promise. You don't have to worry. If it were me,I will persuade my parents to transfer me to Mainwood just so I could be with her." I laugh at her response. "Well,I also wanted to treat you as a friend,buddy."

"I'm so happy you've got a lover now!" Willow exclaims as she was talking to Taegan. "I know. I honestly couldn't believe it myself." I smile again.

She was perfect this way.