Chapter 65

-time skip-

Taegan's pov

After introducing Everest to my friends and we chatted for like an hour and a half,cause most of these conversations are about us in the camping trip. Georgia was so interested in hearing the events and she must've thought I've had such fun there.

Well,now me and Everest planned to go to my house and introduce her to my parents. I called my mom to tell her to keep Lisa in her room for a temporary time so that things won't get awkward. I was concerned that my younger sister is still a little girl seeing me with a lesbian lover. If she was like already ten or eleven,it's okay.

We both arrived at my home. "Are you ready to meet my family,dear? Are you nervous?" Everest puts her hand on my cheek,stroking it. "Not at all,love. I'm entirely ready." I smile out of relief. "That's good. Now let's go in."

As I slowly open the front door with my girlfriend behind me,I was relieved that my dad is the one welcoming me first. "Ah,Taegan. You're back."
"Hi,dad." I step in,Everest trailing behind me.

"Who is that beautiful girl with you? Your new friend?" I grit my teeth a little nervously. "Well,yes,but... A little more than that..." Everest coughs a little before saying, "It's nice to meet you,Mr Rudd. I'm Everest Laurel Cambridge, Taegan's girlfriend."

I stare at my dad,expecting him to be shocked,but not at all. He smiles in delight,probably a bit surprised. Does he really don't mind?

"Ah,really? It's nice to meet you too,Everest! You are welcome to come in." We both look at each other before sitting on the sofa facing my dad. He looks at both of us then at Everest. "I never knew you looked this extravagant. Are you from a rich family?"

"Yes,sir. I am." He nods. I bit my lower lip. I'm pretty sure he agrees that I can have a girlfriend. How about my mom? Where is she?

"Dillon,who are you talking to? Is Taegan already home?" I saw my mom walking out from the kitchen towards us. Good,she already knows.

"Maureen,you've got to see this. Our daughter already had a girlfriend." My mom looks at Everest in surprise,so it turns out that she doesn't protest. I did remembered her saying that she supported lgbt people.

"Oh gosh,Taegan! Is she your girlfriend? She's such a fine gentle-girl." Everest chuckles a bit. I just smile. "Hi there,Mrs Rudd."

My mom sat down with us,and both my parents seemed happy.

"Sir,ma'am. I just wanted to say that I loved your daughter, I really do. And I hope you will accept me as her girlfriend- no. Her fiancee."

My dad responds, "Yes. As long as you made Taegan happy, we'll accept you."

I gasp in happiness. "Thanks,dad!" I exclaim,before I went hugging him as a thank you. "I also agree on that," mom butts in,and I also hug her. And then,I stagger back to my lover and hug her too.

My friends and family are supportive! I love this life!