Chapter 37

Taegan's pov

-time skip,after dinner-

Me and some of the others left the restaurant after dinner pretty quickly,cause I know that Everest always finish her dinner late because she wants to make sure her meals are 'nowhere to be seen'.

Wow,how nonsentical was that?

Angelica,Rosabelle and Candice went for a walk outside so I followed them,in a purpose order to get away from my flirtatious roommate.

Yeah,I call her flirtatious for a reason.

It was kinda peaceful outside even though it's a cold night, but inside the hotel was much colder. Well,not really colder as I may say.

We were walking silently for quite a while,until Candice speaks out, "I've been wondering if there will be several shooting stars flying on the sky,and it'll bring us to the fantasy of all things...We never see before." Angelica giggles, but Rosabelle gives off a quirky look.

"Geez,what the hell do you mean? Are you on drugs or something?" For kinda once,I agree with her.

"That's right. It must be from the e-cigarette she smoked on," I added. Candice looked at me as though I'm a spy. "How do you know that?"

I shrugged. "Sadie told us of course." She just rolls her eyes and keep lamenting on about the sky and bla bla bla. Yup, only people on drugs can lament about fantasies.

I lean on towards Rosabelle. "She is funny and annoying at the same time. How cool was that?"
"I think it's because her mind is denial," she whispers back to me.

Angelica was observing something on the ground with a mini torchlight in her hand. "Guys...I found something..."

We went towards her and I ask curiously, "What is it?"

Angelica gets up and showed us. It was a small shaped diamond in purple,white and light blue glistening colors. But that's strange. Who left it here? Or do they dropped it?

"I think you should keep it," Candice suggested. I elbowed her on the shoulder. "Can you remind yourself how crazy are you?"

Angelica shakes her head and put the diamond down. "I don't wanna take it. Let's just leave it here and let someone else takes it."

How nice of her!

Well,we're strolling down chatting for several minutes before going back to the hotel. And that meant I have to face my roommate again.

Ugh.