Chapter 56

[FRIDAY]

Taegan's pov

Miss Rochel informed us to gather at the front reception after breakfast,so we did just that,only Alicius told us to stay at the restaurant 5 minutes so that it would look like we're late.

Don't blame me,she did that on purpose.

And plus,we haven't told Miss Rochel yet that me and Everest are already in a lesbian relationship but I guess that now it's October,we think it's best to keep it a secret.

"Okay,girls. Now that we've reached the early date of October,this could be the final moments you're all going to spend together. But the final day could be your very special one. You all can gather at somewhere where you can discuss of what you're gonna do on your last day of this trip. I never want to choose it,it's up to you."

Me and the others were getting excited as now we're finally reaching the end,and I can't wait to spend real memorable times with my lover.

"Ma'am,when are we going to start packing?" Sadie ask. "Four days before the last day." We all smile.

Everest leans forward and kiss me. I kiss back. "I can't wait to do what I wished for you." I blush and giggle. "Me too."

Like honestly,my way of heart changed because of her.

When Miss Rochel left,Olivia claps her hands to get our attentions.

"Guys! Why don't we hold a big party? It'll be dope on our last day!" Dominique yells, "Sounds good to me!"

Then it was Candice's turn to interrupt, "Don't forget! We need to celebrate this new lesbian couple too! Remember it as a memory!"

I roll my eyes. Geez,really?

I know that she's annoying as hell,but hey. Having her as a friend never got me bored.

And so we started discussing of what we're gonna do on the final day. We all agreed to make up a party,so all of us got down to our given tasks.