Chapter 63

Taegan's pov

It's been a few days since I was back home. My mom helped me to unpack my bags and told me that I needed a couple of time to rest. I really miss my home,and Lisa misses me as much,just like that.

I told her stories of what happened while I was at the camping trip one day during breakfast. She loves hearing my adventurous stories but I never told her I was in a lesbian relationship.

Cause,of course she was still too young to hear this lgbt shit. If I were to invite Everest to come to my home,I'll have to make sure Lisa was in her room all the time while I introduce her to my parents.

Well,today Georgia decides to meet at Renforth Park for a proper hang-out,and Ruthelle,Inez,Willow,Odette,Sylvia, Jayline and Crystal are coming along. So this is the perfect time to introduce my fiancee to them.

I was a bit nervous while calling Everest,and hoped so hard that she will pick up. Eventually,she did.

"Hello? Everest~?"

"Taegan,is this you?"

"Yes,I'm calling you for the first time." I heard giggles from her so I giggled as well.

"I was wondering,if you could come with me to Renforth Park to meet my friends. They're wanting to meet you. And I hope you're happy to meet them."

"Of course,dear. Why wouldn't I?"

I blush. I just can't resist her flirting antics!

"Okay. I'll wait for you outside Salyers Cafe. At 9:30 am, alright?"

Everest replies, "Sure. I'll get ready then."

We both said our goodbyes lovingly,and after placing my phone on the bed,I covered my face with my hands. Gosh, this is going to be so much fun...hectic!

"I have to get ready," I said to myself,before scrambling off my bed to take a shower.