Chapter 21

-next day-

Taegan's pov

The rays of sunlight pierced through the windows literally got me awaken from my enjoyable night slumber,and I grogily wake up rubbing my still-sleepy eyes. I look to the left side seeing that there's no one next to me;I guess that Everest had woke up earlier than I am.

"You're finally awake," I heard her familiar voice. She was standing near the window,all dressed up leaving me stuck on words. "Good morning," she said with a smile. I smile and respond, "G-Good morning."

We just kept staring at each other for a second,which is kind of awkward. We just met like yesterday. No way she had known me well already.

"So it is true. I keep on hearing from them that you really look like Michael Jackson. At first I never believed it but after seeing you for the first time,I take that back." Her voice was kind of gentle and straight to the point,it's like she really is rich and everything.

"You look beautiful though."

That sentence almost got me to choke on my own saliva. For the very first time,never any girl as slick as her would compliment me. She really is a lesbian playgirl,holy shit.

"Go and take a bath. I already had the bathtub prepared for you," she explains,her hand pointing to the direction of the bathroom. How sweet,I thought. No,I am definitely asexual! I can't have crush on girls,it'll be even weirder.

I just hope I can last until the mid of October,though. Because if anything happens to me,I'm going to be so done.

So I got up from the bed,take my new clothes and bath towel and scoot over to the bathroom,pretending like Everest is not there.