Chapter 27

-dinner time-

Taegan's pov

We all gather inside the restaurant just like usual as the previous times,and we're waiting for our dinner food to be placed before us. There goes the soft soothing classical music again to which I'm really starting to grow a liking,and as I look around,everything was absolutely pretty. It's just like being in a mansion with maids and butlers.

Alicius and Heidi walks around seeing things;but I just hope they didn't mess up with the piano. Yup,there's a piano inside this restaurant but I'm not so sure if it's real or it's just a model decoration. But I guess it's a real one,because Alicius press one key down and got our attention.

"Hey,why don't you play the piano for us? We wanna hear you,"Rosabelle says.

"Nah,I'm just testing on it." Heidi went and play some random tune on the piano,and gosh,had it got us intrigued. "Damn,what kind of music is that? Sounds like a meme song," Dominique remarks,a smile on her face. "Or a troll song," Angelica added,to which we laugh. Candice was just on my right,and yet she laughs like a clown on drugs.

"Are you okay? You're like a complete lunatic," I said,quirking my eyebrow. "It's my way of laughing. Why,you never approve of it?"

I shrug. "As long as you don't laugh like that standing near my bed while I'm sleeping. Gosh,you could be in a horror movie."

"A comedy one," I hear Everest say,as I turn to look at her. Candice was staring at her too,though I can tell it's an annoying sight.

"Excuse me. If I were to be an actress,I would like to take a serious,skimpy role. Something that doesn't make me look like a scab." Everest just rolls her eyes.

I secretly nudge her shoulder. "Do you guys hate each other?" I ask. Ugh,why do I ask that question anyway?

"No,it's just that she's a bit annoying."

I shrug again. Our dinner has finally arrived,so we forget everything we said and started eating.