Chapter 54

-week skip-

Taegan's pov

It has now been several more weeks since the day that me and my lover announced everyone that we're in a lesbian relationship.

They were totally fine with it,and Rosabelle said if anyone had a problem with that,she'll finish them off for us. Well, she mentioned that just for a joke though.

Angelica and Dominique were happy that we're together. So fuck all those men,I already have someone to love me. I know I lost my asexuality,but at least homosex are unharmful.

Me and Everest hadn't done the thing in bed yet,since we're reaching the end of September,and I'm expecting opinions from my parents.

Don't get me wrong. My mom and dad supports me on anything I wish for granted but when it comes to same-gender relationship,I don't know how they're gonna react.

But put that aside for now. We're both just chilling on the couch,watching some random comedy show. I rested my head on Everest's shoulder since I feel super tired today, don't know why.

"Does your parents wanting to accept me as your fiancee?" I ask. "What did I tell you? It's okay for me to like girls,so of course they'll accept you."

I giggle. "Well,all that's left is to hear from my parents."

"Denial," Everest mutters under her breath,which I heard and try to hold back my laughter.

After all,I couldn't even believe myself that this has already happened to me...