Chapter 59

Olivia's pov

"Okay,guys! Make sure the decorations are in the right place! We don't want any random junk around here," I shouted to my buddies who are all in charge of putting up the decorations. Well,it's just simple decorations,nothing big.

Now it's 15 of October and tomorrow will be the day we're finally going back home,but also saying goodbye to all my fellow new friends. But me,Sadie,Alicius and Heidi are from the same school so what cares?

We decided to hold the party in the studio so it'll be dope, and Miss Rochel are going to join along to give a short speech and wanting to thank us for having to participate in this trip.

"Yo Sadie,make sure the lights are lighting well,tho!"
"At it!"

Heidi and Alicius ordered the food and drinks,and yes. This close-up party is gonna be lit here! "Okay,everyone! All is wrapped up,now let's get ready for this!" We cheered,and went back to our hotel rooms to take a bath and putting on our clothes.

-later-

Taegan's pov

Everest had just taken her shower and still in the bathroom putting on her clothes,while I'm already getting ready for the party in the studio. I wear a light blue long-sleeved collared shirt,black skirt,black pants,white socks and black leather shoes. I noticed that my hair had grown a bit passed my shoulders,but I know my mom wants me to cut it short again,just above my shoulders. Like come on,did she really have to make me look like Michael Jackson?

My lover had came out of the bathroom and she looks hella gorgeous! She wore a black long sleeved collar shirt,white skirt,black pants and the same black boots with purple zig-zag shoelaces. She also had her hair down,and gosh. How can she be so attractive?

"Wow,you look beautiful," she said to me,and I blush. "Really? You too." She smirks beckoningly. "You ready for the show in the studio?"

I bit my lower lip. "Where we kiss? Yeah,really. I'm ready for that." We both smile at each other. Who knows? Maybe she'll have to show me how much she really loved me.

-time skip-

The party had finally started and everybody was going lit and wild! We sang on the karoeke platform and even dance on the arcade section,and it's just life as ever.

"Hey,MJ girl. Take this. You know where to find me." Candice hands me a piece of paper with her phone number written on it,and I grin secretly. "Thanks anyway. I will call you for help if I need it. Even though you're annoying as so." She just smirks. "Fine by me. I'll take that as a compliment." And she just leaves.

A while later,we eat and drink to mild up our energy,and that's when it started.

"Okay,guys! Listen! Taegan and Everest are gonna kiss,and they're gonna show it!" Heidi yells. Soon,everybody was cheering on us. Me and Everest looks at each other,and she winks. "Let's make this real."

Just then,she pulls me forward to her by my waist,puts her hand on my cheek and our lips touch. The others starts cheering again. We finally showed them the kiss that they wanted to see,and now it's real official. It's a great celebration.

Even if we're gonna separate by tomorrow,we could stay in touch even if we're far away.