Chapter 46

-time skip to night-

-after dinner-

Taegan's pov

Right after dinner,we all went to the studio to occupy ourselves with the entertainment. This camping trip was boring without any activities and that we just play and running around on the open field,or either go to this studio.

Olivia and her friends always go here every night after dinner,the rest of us sometimes go here or too lazy to go. And yeah,Candice likes walking around the field more.

While I was watching them singing and dancing,somebody tap my shoulder. I turn to see it was Everest,and I don't know what she was up to this time.

"Hey,wanna hang out together? Just the two of us," she said to me,without any seductive remark in her tone. I was sure of that,but yeah,fine.
"Sure. Where would we go to?"

"It's a little bit dull staying in our hotel room,so why don't we take a walk outside?" I smile and nod at the idea,and so we both left the studio and went out of the hotel. I wish no one would want to find us though,because me and my roommate had something to talk in common.

As we were outside of the hotel,the first place we go to is the open field,where it was incredibly empty and looked like it was something out of a horror movie. Okay,it's not really scary and all,I must tell you.

"So,do you have many friends at Mainwood?" Everest started asking me. "Yeah,lots of them. The whole class, I assume."
"Wow. How lucky of you."

I giggle at her reaction. "How about you?"
"The same as yours. Had many friends,sometimes they were total nuts." Now that part did make me laugh. "You were so funny."

"I am."

It was silent for a while,until I decided to speak again. "Have you listened to any of Prince's songs?"
"Well,not entirely. Maybe sometimes,I guess." I nod, getting the remark. "And did you listen to Michael Jackson songs?"

"Oh,I heard all of it." I kinda try not to cringe because everybody keep saying I strikingly look like Michael Jackson,or that he was reincarnated as a girl. Duuh,what type of information was that?

Me and Everest walk and talk for several minutes,until it was time for us to go back.