Chapter 33

-time skip-

Taegan's pov

Just after we had our breakfast,the others are going out to play in the open field again,and Angelica and Dominique went back to their room to spend some friendship bondage indoors.

But for me,I stomp my way to our hotel room and was about to slam the door to Everest's face but guess that she come in a second fast after me. Why am I starting to get this angry,we've just met a few days ago.

I sigh as a motion of giving up and just push myself down on the bed,and grit my teeth. She doesn't care if I'm angry,so I'll just get angry.

"What is that you're doing to me last night,huh?" I said a little sternly. Everest just shrugs her shoulders like it's not a big deal. "It was just a small thing. Why are you mad? Haven't you experienced romance before? No wonder you've never got a boyfriend."

Another freaking sarcastic reply.

"I'm sorry to say this but I'm completely asexual. I don't have any feelings for either boys or girls. That's it."

She smirks before coming closer to me. A minute later, I realize that we're staring into each other's eyes. It was making the atmosphere more awkward but it is not a joke this time. That near glance in her eyes are all saying that it's serious.

"Oh,really?" She ask shortly,giving me a gentle but firm look. I gulp,don't know what to say. She's making it all difficult and it's like...ugh,how am I gonna say it? I don't freaking know!

"What...are you doing?" My voice got so shaky and nervous, I thought I might faint in front of her. You see,I'm not so used to romantic and sexual stuff so if this is new to me, I would mess up.

Or worse than that,I'm not ready to lose my virginity. Plus, what would my friends say? What would my parents say? What would Miss Arlene say?

Everest's smirk grew a little gleeful as she was getting closer to my face.

"If that is so,I'll make you change your sexuality."

Right...

I'm screwed.