Chapter 3

-time skip after school-

Third person pov

The school bell rings as a sign that school is dismissed,and like always,students clamber out of school waiting for their parents to pick them up. Georgia and her friends went to hang out at Renforth Park before going home.

Georgia's pov

A few of us sat under the usual huge tree in the park,while Alexandra and her homies just mess around,though they were playing much mature this time.

Willow keeps pestering me and Taegan about Marielle's start-ups to sell sausages and fries with chilli sauce,and even myself was intrigued by it. I mean,never once in my lifetime have I ate sausage with sauce. But I never remember when,I guess.

Inez,Odette,Jayline and Selene are playing deck cards;to tell the truth,they are actually good at it. I also know how to play cards but I would sometimes lose,and Taegan sucks at it. Well,just a little.

Just as me,Willow and Sylvia keeps on talking about Marielle's food,I look up to find Taegan staring forward,and I secretly follow her gaze. What is she looking at?

Absolutely nothing!

Well,Audrey,Christa,Charlize and Gracelyn were playing tags at the open field though,so I guess she wants to join along. Um...no?

"Hey,what are you daydreaming about? This is the first time I've seen you so serious," I say,furrowing my eyebrows.
"Nothing,nothing," Taegan replies,shaking her head. But I could tell she was a little bit bothered.

"Come on. What's the problem,MJ Girl Junior?" She whip her hand at me. "I told you to stop calling me that!" And that's where I started full-on laughing,like there's no tomorrow. Like clearly,her reactions are so damn hilarious!

"Oh my god,Georgia," Sylvia butts in,followed by giggles from Willow. I look back at Taegan and saw her rolling her eyes looking at the other way,feeling irritated. "If you don't stop laughing,I'll go home."

"Okay,fine," I respond,slowly stopping myself from laughing again. "Care to explain to me?"

"Well,just now when I'm on my way to the restroom,I saw a lady entering the headmistress's office. I don't know why she was at our school though," she said,before shrugging her shoulders. I nod. "I think she's a new teacher."

Another shake head.

"No. Her clothing seems too simple to be a teacher. And she's like still 19 years old!"

Oh my freaking God,that's too young!

"And you were concerned about that?" I ask,sounding like I really did care.
"Why would I?"

"Because..."

Taegan,look at yourself in the mirror. You are a girl with the most extraordinary features God ever gave you.