Chapter 36

Georgia's pov

I smirk beckoningly,knowing that Taegan is gonna get worked up on the phone and she would start yelling at me if I didn't have a way to help her,but doesn't she know that it's normal to love someone your own gender?

Pssh,just look at Margo and Evangeline! They love each other like lovebirds and had a cute little daughter together. They didn't even care if they're too young to become parents.

I would also love to start a family of my own but first of all, I wanted to have a husband who is very faithful, helpful, charismatic,brave,humble,kind and loves me as a normal woman,not a warlock witch.

And I would plan to have four kids.

For Taegan,if that girl who I assumed is called Everest Cambridge,has a sudden lesbian crush towards her,then that means we have another lesbian in our class.

I can even imagine them doing 'it' but I had no idea if Everest is a hermaphrodite and she's gonna get Taegan pregnant. Well,I've heard that hermaphrodites are gonna get themselves pregnant but I'm not so sure about that.

Anyways,Taegan is gonna help herself in some kind of way. If she ran off from the camping trip all the way back to her house,she's gonna get screwed.

Hence,I wouldn't even know if she can survive that long.