Chapter 41

-time skip-

Everest's pov

Usually,I would finish my breakfast late,but this time I had to finish it quickly so that I could settle a little matter with Candice,the girl who looks like Eddie Murphy and wanting to steal Taegan away from me.

Well,I'm not gonna go hard on her because I kinda even consider her as a friend,even if we don't really talk much to each other.

Well,I finish my breakfast pretty quickly now,and at the same time Candice had just done hers,and she's leaving the restaurant now and I must go after her. "I'm leaving first," I said to the others.

It's hard for me to get a girl who is all on the negative sides, but as soon as I lock eyes into Taegan,my heart flutters. And she's my roommate,so I have a chance to make her mine.

Candice went inside the lift so she must've gone to the second floor to go back to the hotel room she owned with Rosabelle,and I follow after her several seconds after that.

We both finally got to the second floor,but of course I took a different lift. Candice must've got inside the room so all I have to do is just stand next to the door waiting for her to come out. If she's been there more than five minutes,I'm gonna have to knock and come in.

Three minutes had already passed but eventually I hear the door open,so I'll start this matter-settling.

"My god,dude! You scared the shit out of me!" Candice exclaims as soon as she saw me. I laugh at her response, but I need to be a little serious. I mean,I don't want to laugh during a serious matter.

"I'm sorry about that,my friend. But we need to talk."