Chapter 60

Taegan's pov

Well,now is the day. I know I don't wanna show my emo side right now,but now that Everest and me are girlfriends, it's fine.

"Girls,I want to say thank you one more time for participating in my organized trip. I don't know what is there to expect without all of you," Miss Rochel said,as she sheds a tear. Great,now mine are coming.

We were all standing in front of the hotel once again with our luggages,and now we're saying goodbyes to each other. "We're gonna miss y'all. I will never forget you," Dominique said. "Me too. I'm going to miss all of you." Rosabelle starts crying a little,and so was Angelica. "Don't worry,guys. There could be times where we'll meet again. I'm sure of it," Alicius added.

And for real,we're all farewelling emotionally. I still remember Georgia telling me to go to Renforth Park after I returned from the camping trip,so I shouldn't forget that memo.

Angelica is the first to leave,then Sadie,Olivia,Dominique, Rosabelle,Alicius,Heidi... and finally,Candice. We did chat for a long time but now that she has to go,we stare at each other for the last time.

"Remember how you can find me?"

"Just by calling you,duh."

"Goodbye."

"...Bye."

She gets inside the car,and left. It's only me and Everest left, and the hotel is gonna close soon.

"I still love you,you know that. And I won't forget you even if we're at different places," she said. I giggle. "Silly,we could still meet up. I'm gonna introduce you to my parents one day."

"Heh,guess you'll have to."

Just then,we both gaze to the front only to see my car rolling up,and Everest's behind it. I can see my mom waving at me from behind the car window,and I waved back. My lover turns to me.

"We'll see each other again,okay?" I nod and smile. "Okay," is the only word I could mutter. Everest kiss my forehead before carrying her luggages and left. But not without looking at me again,smiling a goodbye smile. I wave,and she continued her way.

I carried my bags and went inside my parents' car,and totally exhale everything.