Chapter 68

Georgia's pov

Well,guess this is where it ends again,guys.

I know that time fly by so fast and that Christmas is almost near and that we'll be in our next grade next year,but we would still be childish as we've ever been.

Also,it has been a few weeks and I heard from Taegan that next year,her girlfriend Everest decides to transfer to Mainwood just so she could be with her lover.

At first I was a little bit speechless,but I understand that they both truly love each other. And I think Everest wanted to prove that just by doing so.

I had asked them when are they gonna agree to get married, but Taegan said she wasn't so sure,but Everest said they can get married by the time they're 14 or 15.

Denial,right? But it's fine cause that was their life.

Moreover,all of us supported their relationship,and I heard that even Taegan's parents agreed that she was a lesbian. My gosh,what world are we in?

I'm so happy to finally live on these adventurous memories and to be able to have friends who can help and trust,even if some of them are quite annoying.

We don't carry on the jokes we placed on Taegan anymore, cause if we keep doing that,things will get more complicated.

At last,I wanted to say another goodbye. I really hope we would be unseparatable till we got older and older. Please pray so that our friendship will stay strong.

Thank you,and farewell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END.