Chapter 51

Taegan's pov

I wake up since it's already morning,and the air conditioner had gotten cold so I have to go and turn it off,but then I realize that Everest's arms were holding on to me,so I gently let it go. She was still asleep,by the way.

Last night,she already confessed to me that she fell in love with me from the very beginning. Sure,I knew that she was homosexual but I don't know she was actually crushing on me that time.

I don't want to harshly reject it,but I also feel like wanting to accept her love because I also don't want to be forever alone. We decided to make it official,and now she's gonna treat me as a girlfriend.

We don't know when's the right time to announce the others now,we all gonna feel like it escalated fast,but it's already been a several weeks and now it's not really escalating,right?

And plus,I'm too nervous to see how Candice would react. She will protest our relationship cause she kinda treats me as a best friend even though she was annoying,but I know she's gonna be jealous

"Good morning,beautiful," I heard Everest say,and I turn to her with a gleeful brightening smile. "Good morning~ You're already awake,babe?" She smiles as she wakes up and we give each other a morning kiss.

I giggle and blush. I can't really believe we are now lovers. All that's left is to tell the others,Miss Rochel,and of course, my parents. I can't keep it a secret now,can't I? I just hope this is all a dream,but it's my reality.

"Wanna take a shower together,love?" Everest ask me,and I nod. "Sure,darling. But let's not do anything yet. I'm not entirely ready." She nods. I'm so proud my lover is so supporting.