Chapter 4

Georgia's pov

I went out of my room after having my shower and finished putting my clothes on,and I just had my dinner by the time I came home. It's 6:30 pm now but I don't want to be too late,considering I hate to keep Margo and Evie waiting.

Yup,that's right. I'm visiting them tonight to see how their baby is doing.

"Georgia,come here for a second," my mother said to me,leading me into the kitchen. She handed me a bag of strawberries and grapes,and I gasp as I carry it in my hands. Holy shit,this is heavy!

"If you're going to Margo's house,give this to her mother. And send her my regards,okay?"

I respond politely, "Sure,mom."

We both bid farewell,and I step out of my mansion house. The night was cold,but my long sleeved buttoned shirt is already enough to contain the freezing air. I concentrate carefully to the front,and right like that,my eyes glow light blue. There,it's enough for me to see in the dark! Not to mention that I'm a human torchlight.

I hum while walking all the way to my friend's house,breathing in the air like I just don't care.

-time skip-

Knocking on the front door,I wait patiently. It opens,revealing Mrs Shelford,Margo's mother. "Hi there,Georgia."

"Hi,auntie," I reply waving my hand. I hand her the fruits my mom told me to give to her,and I carve a smile. She does look a little bit surprised though.

"My mom told me to give these to you. Strawberries and grapes. I'm sure you asked for them." I was trying to sound as normal as possible,because right now my voice was about to crack nervously. Sure,it's my future vision but I don't want to think about that now. I am literally visiting my friends.

"Oh,how wonderful! Tell your mother I said thank you," Mrs Shelford told me,taking the package in her hands and smile. I smiled back.

"Margo and Evangeline are right upstairs with their baby. Go and see them."
"That's why I came here."

She later invites me to come in which I gracefully accept,and went upstairs. I clearly remember where Margo's room was,since I heard laughs and giggles coming from behind the familiar door. I approach it and slowly twist the doorknob. Oh fuck,I low-key forgot to knock the door!

"Come in," Evie's voice was heard,to which my heart flinch. She knows I'm here?

"Uhh...Hi," I said,peaking in a little nervously. Margo smiles when she saw me,with baby Rosamonde in her arms. "Hi Georgia. Come in."

Evie open the door for me. "Why are you treating me like I'm a mistress?" I ask,raising an eyebrow. My friend just shrugs her shoulders,smiling. "I don't know. I'm just into it." I let out a chuckle.

Rosamonde's coos got my attention,and I immediately sit beside Margo to take a closer look at her. "She's so cute!" I exclaim,trying not to squeal. Margo giggles as Rosa lets out a baby laugh,clearly because her mother is bouncing her up and down. Babies do love that.

Evie sat next to her wife before bringing a finger to stroke her daughter's cheek,which made her smile clearly. Well, what did I tell you guys? They were both really good mothers!

I wonder,if any other of us is going to lose our straightness. Definitely not me.