Chapter 49

[WEDNESDAY]

Heidi's pov

It was just a usual Wednssday,nothing else to do. My friends were out somewhere though but I was too lazy to follow them,plus I don't want to leave the hotel room unattended.

It was getting a bit boring. I can't get the others to come and play at the open field nor at the studio since they're all busy and such,so I'm just taking my time strolling down the hallway of the second floor.

I was lingering in front of the room Taegan and Everest stayed in,and I know they're inside so I had to make sure I didn't disturb. But I was curious of what they did in there, so I take this chance to secretly spy on them.

I quietly press my ear to the door and listen tentatively.

-meanwhile-

Taegan's pov

Me and Everest was in our room,after breakfast. We're both sitting near each other on the bed looking all a little serious,but overall we should take this slight matter in our own hands.

"So,how about it?" She ask me first,and I don't know what to respond. I just shrug.

"I don't know. We've already known each other since several weeks ago and everything had gone by fast. I hadn't made any decisions yet." I honestly thinks that neither of us is ready for this.

"Taegan,let me tell you one more time. I am deeply in love with you from the first day,I gotta be honest. I couldn't even take my eyes off you. I can't resist. It's tempting."

I'm starting to blush. That tone in her voice when she spoke,sounds like everything is indeed honest. "So,is that what's behind the 'flirty' sentences you said to me the past weeks and so? Changing my sexuality and all that?"

Everest smiles wide and snickers a little. "I never let that happens. It's just a joking remark. But I'm super in love with you deeply."

Now I'm getting more conflicted. Margo and Evangeline already become lesbian lovers and mothers to one child, but it seems like my issue is less worse than them.

No,I thought. That's all in the past. Let it go.

I smile a little before replying, "What else would you want to say besides to falling in love with me?"

"I promise to love you and protect you,be by your side forever. If people disagrees to our relationship,then fuck them all cause you and I are happy this way."

My eyes widen at her words. Had I heard her curse? No,right?

"Besides...from that?"

Everest sighs before leaning forward,kissing me softly on my lips again. But this time,I never hesitates.

"I love you,from the bottom of my heart. Will you be my girlfriend,Taegan?"

Heidi's pov

What the hell did I just hear?