Chapter 52

-time skip-

Rosabelle's pov

Me and Candice had just gotten ready,and as we're stepping out of our hotel room,we encounter with our friends, Olivia,Sadie,Heidi and Alicius. "Good morning,y'all!" Candice said,waving to them.

"Goood moorning!" They all reply together,and we laugh. "Gosh,why do you guys have to be so funny?" I ask,trying to stop myself from laughing out more. No doubt,they are really funny.

"Hey,let's go to the restaurant now. We'll wait for the others there," Alicius inclaims,and we all nod in agreement. Dominique,Angelica,Taegan and Everest hadn't come out yet,so we'll wait for them to show up.

-meanwhile-

Dominique's pov

Me and Angelica were all dressed up and coming out of our room,and Taegan and Everest appear out of theirs one second later. "Good morning,you guys," I said,greeting them politely.

"Good morning," Taegan replies. Angelica then said, "Let's go to the restaurant. I think the others are already there." I turn to stare at them again,and they seem to be glowingly happy.

"Hey,before that. We're going to make an announcement during breakfast. You guys will know what it is," Everest explains to us,to which we nod. Wow,an announcement from them? Can't wait to hear what it is.