Chapter 47

-back at the hotel room-

Taegan's pov

Me and Everest step into our hotel room. The strange thing is,whenever we go back to our room,my exhaustion takes control and just let myself being dragged towards the bed. But this time,I try not to since it's a little bit...I don't know.

"Hey,want me to give you a massage?" Everest ask me,and I look at her,my eyes widening a little. Seriously,she wanted to give me a massage?

"Uhh...sure." I slap my mouth for stuttering. Damn,a rich girl like her would want to give a massage to me? How generous.

I sit on the bed and Everest was behind me,and she started massaging my shoulders. Aaahhh,it feels so good! I admit, I was starting to get a little comfortable around her.

Okay fine,I was comfortable around her the whole time. Like literally,we were treating each other now like real best friends.

"Does it feel good?" She ask. I nod in response. I kinda feel a little bit sleepy but try to hold it in,since I don't want to fall asleep while my roommate was massaging me.

"Hey Taegan." I turn my head to the right and let out a short hum. Wonder why did she keep calling my name this time? She tilt her head to the direction where I was looking at her,and we're seeing each other eyes to eyes again.

"I want to kiss you again."