Chapter 55

Taegan's pov

I am currently on my phone right now and guess what? I was facetiming Georgia!!

"Hey there. So,how's everything going?"

"It's all just fine. Though Candice was obnoxiously annoying,I'm telling you. But the rest is okay."

"So,how's your relationship with Everest?"

"Everybody agrees and we decided to make it official. Which means we're really girlfriends from now on! Oh my gosh,Georgia! I can't be more happier than this!"

"Just chill,man. Look,there's already someone who loved you, so you don't have to be alone anymore."

"You guys' supports are not enough. I need to convince my parents."

"Well,break a leg on that. But as far as I know,your parents are way supportive. I think they might accept that you're already a lesbian."

I quirk my eyebrows. "You sure?"

"Oh hell damn yeah I'm sure."

I smile,then started squealing silently a second later.

"It's soon going to be October and I'm going home soon! I can't wait to see all of you again!"

"I know. You know how much I also missed you,friend. Just hold on a little more till the mid of October. And don't forget to introduce your new girlfriend to us as well! We'll might have something in common."

"Yes,yes. Alright!"

We both said goodbyes before hanging up,and I lay down on the bed still squealing.

Oh my god,I can't wait to go back home!