Chapter 23

Taegan's pov

While me and the other girls are having breakfast,which is of course fried eggs,sausages,chocolate pancakes and two pieces of bread,along with a mug of hot milk for each of us.

Sadie,Olivia and Alicius were messing around with their forks,and I have no idea what they're doing. Heidi joined in later after that,and the restaurant was filled with their laughter fits. As I chew on my pancakes;which is the only food left on my plate after I hungrily gobble down the sausages,fried eggs and bread. I look at Rosabelle and Angelica,they were both feeding each other. Which is kind of okay I guess. Why,anyone thinks I'm getting pissed off by that?

No,sorry.

Dominique stands up because she finished her breakfast early. "Hey guys,I'm gonna go outside for a while. Meet you there." She left,earning a few goodbyes from Olivia and Sadie.

"And this last one will have to go to the hell depth of the chili sauce,because chilis is as hot as hell,you know what I'm saying?" Olivia said out of the blue,as she dip her last sausage piece into the tiny bowl of chili sauce. I gotta admit,it kinda sounds funny though,but I look away at the perfect moment before I even burst out laughing,because I'm in the middle of drinking when she said that.

Sadie then butts in, "Then what about my fried eggs with tomato sauce right here? Does it look like heaven?"

Everest and Candice choke out their hot milk at the same time,and then Heidi started laughing. Alicius bit her teeth on her fork to try not to laugh as well,but with piggy snorts coming from her is no help at all.

I giggle then,feeling intrigued by this funny moment.

"This sure are funny for you guys,but we both are serious about this," Sadie said again,quirking an eyebrow. Olivia makes a funny serious look;what is with that meme face?

Candice snaps her fingers in mid-air. "Says the girl who looks like Justin Bieber." Rosabelle nods. "Great recommendation 10 outta 10."

I smile. Maybe they aren't so bad after all.

Well,except for the girl who's sitting on my left.

She is the big problem here.

"Hey,since it's a great morning,why don't we all gather at the open field? Let's play a game!" Olivia says cheerily,to which we reply with 'yays'.

"The last one to finish her breakfast has to run around zig-zag ways!" Heidi shouts,and we all laugh.